PDA

View Full Version : Ezy @ Bhx ???

Mike16
20th Jul 2005, 13:04
Hi

I may be wrong but the last couple of days at BHX airport there is a EZ8243 from Billund coming in at 19.10hrs ?
I know EZY is uk and EZ is swiss,as the flight that comes in at EMA from GVA is EZ ? does anyone know anything ?

mike

dwlpl
20th Jul 2005, 13:15
EZ8243 Billund/BHX is a scheduled Sunair (Denmark) flight on behalf of BA.

Mike16
20th Jul 2005, 13:19
thanks for the speedy reply, just a little confusing with the EZ numbers ....

Bye

jabird
20th Jul 2005, 13:36
Getting confused now - have Easy stopped using the EZ code completely then? All listings I've looked at on OAG are coded U2, except the DS ones from Switzerland.

According to AirlineCodes, EZ now = SUS = Sunair (BA franchise), who don't fly anywhere near the sunshine destinations.

And to add to the melee, Stelios HAS expressed an interest in BHX, asking "West" Midlands airports to "make me an offer I can't refuse".

Well, CVT has got through the first major hurdle of its planning row, but TOM haven't added anywhere interesting for a while. I would assume there would be less problems with an A319 on CVT's runway than FR might have had with a 737-800. Not too much going on at EMA, so can the future be bright and Orange?

egnxema
20th Jul 2005, 13:53
easyJet's ICAO code is EZY / IATA = U2

easyJet Swiss ICAO code is EZS / IATA = DS

Sun Air ICAO code is SUS / IATA = EZ

ICAO = International Civil Aviation Organisation, not to be confused with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario.

:=

flyer55
21st Jul 2005, 15:22
Are Easyjet still trying to get into Manchester?

Hansol
22nd Jul 2005, 07:03
I think Manchester will have to do something about their charges first, like make them disappear !