PDA

View Full Version : easYjet new Flight recruitment process online

DDF
19th Jul 2005, 12:20
Bond International Software Plc is flying high after signing a three-year deal to supply its Adapt software to trend-setting airline easyJet plc.

Bond’s powerful web-based Adapt system will control all aspects of the Flight Operations recruitment process online, including dealing with the 20,000 cabin crew and pilot job applications received by easyJet each year.

easyJet joins the increasing list of corporate organisations who are switching to Bond’s sophisticated technology.

easyJet Crew Recruitment Manager James Miller said: “We looked at many different systems and were very impressed by Bond’s ability to tailor their solution to our stated requirements quickly and easily. Their willingness to partner with us in this exciting venture was also an incredibly compelling reason to procure their software and services. The new system links seamlessly with our existing web site, simplifying and streamlining the application process and significantly reducing administration costs.

"The web already plays a key part in easyJet’s existing operations, and has played a pivotal part in our strategy to keep costs down through the effective use of high-quality software. It was entirely logical to apply the same principals when reviewing our needs for an Applicant Management System."

Bond MD Tim Richards said: “To secure such a prestigious deal with one of the most famous names in flying is a huge boost for Bond and our flourishing presence in the corporate sector. We are very excited to be working with easyJet and feel sure that this will be a winning combination.”

Bond, with its headquarters in Worthing, England, has a client base in over 40 countries and employs more than 200 staff in the UK, USA, Australia and South Africa.

easyJet currently has operating bases throughout the UK and mainland Europe. It is a truly European operation and currently accepts applications from the entire European Community

Shagtastic
22nd Jul 2005, 10:40
Nothing like a bit of free advertising is there..

What a boring and pointless post, why has this post not been removed?

Shags

CAPTAINNIC
22nd Jul 2005, 12:42
I anyway wonder about the easyjet organisation:

a friend of mine just received an email, stating that "after long consideration" they do not wish to invite him this time for an interview.... he could apply again later.

but this friend has over 6000 hours, all in the airline and over 2000 hours as Captain with 750 on B737NG.

Good luck EASYJET in finding suitable qualified pilots, or should i encourage my friend to reapply after he has 20000 hours and the space shuttle rating?

The Greaser
22nd Jul 2005, 13:46
easyJet want people who are willing to go through the TRSS and subsequently on lower salary than a direct entry SFO, hence they are more likely to take more inexperienced applicants.