PDA

View Full Version : Digital Logbook

Massey058
19th Jul 2005, 02:57
Does anybody know of a downloadable pilot logbook spreadsheet or program in NZCAA logbook format?

I would like to have a duplicate copy of my CAA logbook on the computer and I don't want to fiddle around with Excel trying to create a decent spreadsheet.

Cheers

Plas Teek
19th Jul 2005, 09:06
Wot !

NZCAA accept some form of modern technology!!
Not on your life! Make things easier for pilots...No Way!!

Air NZ is having a hard enuf time over electronic recording of flight times.....

Crikey, where are you from...? Obviously not NZ!

Well maybe a more advanced part of NZ......

Massey058
19th Jul 2005, 09:51
I don't want to replace my logbook, I just want to have a duplicate copy of my flight time and having it on the computer rather than having a second logbook would be prefered.

Daqqy152
20th Jul 2005, 00:09
Wander across to the Club Friday night, theres a Access one floating around there (in NZ format) that if you ask nicely..............

Lasiorhinus
20th Jul 2005, 01:37
Massey058, Check your PMs

SHAGGS
20th Jul 2005, 07:01
Check this web site out: www.airsoft.com.au

ZK-DAN
22nd Jul 2005, 00:29
I've been trying to track one down for a while now. Started building one in Excel but hit a brick wall!

Massey058
22nd Jul 2005, 21:10
Well I've managed to put all my entries into Lasiorhinus's spreadsheet. I certainly wouldn't want to have many more hours to enter thats for sure. I found some of my totals for the certification at the bottom were out but the columns were all right which was a relief cos I was worry about mucking up the logbook.

Anyway it is very similar to the NZCAA format, I just added in a Simulated IF column. Now its just a matter of tinkering with some of the formulas to get a breakdown of currency on particular types and IF. Overall its a good spreadsheet and something definately worth doing, especially if still relatively low houred.