PDA

View Full Version : Flying in Canada

DeltaRomeo
18th Jul 2005, 18:30
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and and interested in hearing the views anyone who has trained or spent time flying from one of the schools in Canada

I had a couple of discovery flights earlier this year, sufficient enough to catch the bug and am planning a trip to north America / Canada this summer in between jobs. I have two months and hope that this would be enough to attain a PPL.

Would be keen to hear the views of those who have been to any of the schools in Canada and particularly Quebec / Vancouver provences.

Thanks in advance.

DR

Keygrip
18th Jul 2005, 22:46
DR - OK, we've all done it - but you've broken a cardinal rule. You have placed this question on more than one forum. Bad person!!

Please (as it says in the rules that you probably agreed to without reading), choose ONE forum for your topic, post your message, wait for replies. If it's believed that your topic would be better served in a different forum, it will be moved there for you.

If you duplicate threads - the "spare" ones will be deleted or locked.

If anybody wants to respond to this - please see the copy in "Private Flying" which, as the topic is about achieving a PPL is probably better served there.