PDA

View Full Version : please..... thompsonfly

chops44
17th Jul 2005, 20:30
I know this has been covered before but I would really like some help and advice with a thompsonfly assessment I have coming up. What should I be revising? Can someone please be really specific with regard to the maths questions that are asked and any other tests that are set?

I’m not lazy, I have tried searching for information but need a bit more so pleeeeeease help!

I’m interested too in all airline assessments – just how can we all prepare for them? I’d like to hear from successful candidates who also had to brush up a bit!

Cheers
Chops44

greenroom
18th Jul 2005, 09:02
Check your PM's Chops ;)

flying_saucepan
18th Jul 2005, 09:25
Howdy, I am also looking for some extra info. I bought some books about assessments and verbal testing, but don't really know what to focus on. I have the TFFLY assessment coming up soon, so any hints are highly appreciated.

cheers,

flying_saucepan
20th Jul 2005, 11:09
Anyone here who has been to Thompsonfly recently? Did a search, but still all extra info is highly appreciated :ok:

thanks,
Flying Saucepan

Pies
20th Jul 2005, 12:55
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=177948&highlight=thompsonfly

There's some good info and a few links that might help!:ok:

Localiser Green
20th Jul 2005, 12:59
What will you do if they ask you to spell Thomsonfly? :ugh:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

This search may help:

Thomsonfly (http://www.pprune.org/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=1973607&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending)

Good luck with it.

Pies
20th Jul 2005, 13:36
Then things might get a bit tricky! Hope thay downt ask me mi naym aswell !!:p

flying_saucepan
20th Jul 2005, 16:00
Oops, you're right Localiser Green, don't know where I got that -p from ;). Have seen the threat you've send, was looking for some more info.... But thanks anyway :ok:

cheers,

MAX
21st Jul 2005, 07:20
Ive said it before.....

The recruitment process has NOT changed. Everything you read on PPRUNE in up to date, that includes examples of group ex, Luton SID and NO technical questions.

Its the same as it ever was.....

Good luck.

MAX:cool:

Caraman
21st Jul 2005, 13:14
I am waiting for the second stage, but the first was exactly as the other people told you. Some basic maths, some english reading, then a personal questionaire with different subjects and last two group sessions. Most stunning was that there were no interview...That day, anyway.
Do your homework and you will be fine.
Good luck!