PDA

View Full Version : Individual Airline Approach Plates

sputnik_1
17th Jul 2005, 08:31
ICAO is working with several major airlines to set up their own individual departure and approach procedures.

This will allow different airlines flying into the same airport at the same time to use different procedures. The RVSM will work in conjunction with FANS Future Air Navigation System, which will reduce ATC workload.

Well known operators at Bacchus Marsh School of aviation are ALLEGEDLY endorsing the proposal.

john_tullamarine
17th Jul 2005, 09:00
This is nothing new ... provided that the legwork is done and the design appropriate. There have been a few local procedures done for Oz operators in the past.

Chadzat
17th Jul 2005, 10:41
You have a major problem with TVSA don't you Sputnik.

How about going and telling someone who CARES.

cobber74
18th Jul 2005, 07:24
chadrat... TVSA is a problem.. and it seems u have a prob with sputnik whys that..? he s only doing what every one else does on this site.......

Chadzat
18th Jul 2005, 07:37
tell me why TVSA is a problem

cobber74
18th Jul 2005, 07:38
prob cause u fly there??? i think sputnik sumed it up the other post.....

Chadzat
18th Jul 2005, 08:02
summing it up in his one eyed view of the world?

And I take it you can read...so if you think I fly at TVSA then take a look at my location. hmmmmm

If peoples individual agendas were taken out of this forum it would be a much better place.

cobber74
18th Jul 2005, 08:04
i dont care where u fly. i dont look at your location.. your talking and words suggest u came from there...its all good then sir.

UnderneathTheRadar
18th Jul 2005, 10:30
Or whoever you are.

Don't it take it so personally when others tell you to shut up, grow up and move on - just do it - rather than delete the thread........