PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for tea?

reboot
17th Sep 2001, 00:58
HELP!!!!!!!!!!

We have a crisis, the bosses are talking about taking away our supply of tea bags. This may sound sad to a lot of you but it is a real problem. We are a ramp unit and because of our location we get provided with tea bags (long way to walk into the terminal canteen (plus they cant find us there)). Of course we cant take the left over tea bags off the A/C as they are not our property, we cant afford to buy our own as we get paid less than everyone else, dont argue we really do get paid less than the rest of you. We have decided to try recycling old bags but we need donations, so if you happen to drive by stand 52 could you please bring some old bags and deposit them in our collection box, Its by our front door and is marked up OXBAG tea bag donation box. If you want you can come in and sample some of our recyled tea with us, unfortunatly we only have virtual milk.

Thank in advance for your kindness

[ 24 September 2001: Message edited by: reboot ]

get a bigger hammer
17th Sep 2001, 01:38
:eek: This is outrageous!!!!!

May I suggest that when a tea bag is donated it is treasured. In fact. Try wrapping it in something water tight to prevent it running out of its vital ingredient to quickly.

[ 16 September 2001: Message edited by: get a bigger hammer ]

Ali Crom
17th Sep 2001, 03:12
Ahhhhh stop whining. Recycled tea bags eh?
What a luxury. Down ere at Theathrow in the BA hangars we only get given recycled 'water' ( as sourced from the purely natural spring/open air urinal that flows through Waterside ).
;) http://www.planetgif.f9.co.uk/Gifs/Rude/pissedon.gif

[ 17 September 2001: Message edited by: Ali Crom ]

reboot
17th Sep 2001, 08:30
It would be a luxary to have water of any sort, we have to make our tea with engine oil. We don't have cups we have to make it in rubber gloves.

[ 24 September 2001: Message edited by: reboot ]

WenWe
18th Sep 2001, 05:41
Rubber gloves! Rubber gloves! If only we could have some. Things are so tight that we have to boil up our old blisters to make a brew.

Leatherman
18th Sep 2001, 10:20
Sorry can't help as our spare teabag went out on loan to another airline and they haven't returned it! :rolleyes:

spannerhead
18th Sep 2001, 14:46
Tea and bickies just dosen't sound the same without the tea.

"I've gotta go for bickies with QA"
:( :( :( :(

TDR
19th Sep 2001, 00:09
Reboot.
Looks like I jumped at the right time.

Only the best Ceylon tea and freshly ground mountain blend coffee for me now!

And don't even ask about the pay rise!

near enuf is good enuf
19th Sep 2001, 22:09
Blisters, old blisters indeed.
Oh only to have skin to blister you lucky lucky bustard. :(

jetfueldrinker
19th Sep 2001, 23:27
We are very lucky. Our management have provided us with instant water. All we have to do is add H 2 O :eek:

Leatherman
20th Sep 2001, 19:51
Sorry to hear you guys at NEWC/GILL have had the teabag snatched back by the Bank of Scotland!
My sympathies to all that have fallen victim to this disaster that has hit the aviation world.I'm expecting bad news any moment too. :rolleyes: