PDA

View Full Version : Job at last

737atlast
15th Jul 2005, 19:42
Everyone,

After waiting for a number of years I finally achieved my goal and attained a 737 position with a well known airline early this week.

I know of a few people in the last month who have also achieved this and all low hours. Keep trying and as everyone says dont give up, it can take a long time but it IS most definitely worth it.

Anyway I am going for a nice cold satisfying beer....

Keep trying

737atlast

papazulu
15th Jul 2005, 20:08
Very happy for U, mate...

Can askyou whether you had to buy BabyBoeing TR or not?

Ciao

PZ :ok:

737oli
15th Jul 2005, 20:40
Congrats for the job,

I was like you some weeks before, you will see, it's great to realise your dream. So you will see the sun everydays, sounds good;-) And don't forget before each flight to review the limit's of the 737, also during your first flight if you want to show that you are up to date check the QRH and the change in the CL. Also two small things like to ask : What's this small things on the middle of the column? Do you know where are all the circuit brakers?

Cheers and good luck.

Oli

RobertFL
15th Jul 2005, 20:42
Just simply wonder how old are you
thanks

737atlast
15th Jul 2005, 21:22
Hi,

I did have a type rating on 737, and would more than recommend doing one if you can muster the money..... Before I had one I was not getting a hint of a job. Thanks for all the helpful messages in this forum. Hopefully wont have to come back for a bit though!!!!

737atlast