PDA

View Full Version : Working in Middle East

ipas
15th Jul 2005, 08:18
hey guys, im in Aus atm, but have middle eastern background, and hope one day i can return and work in IRAN. I was wondering how hard it is do get airline jobs in the middle east, doesnt matter where. Like it would be a great career move if u could get a airline job there, get around 700-800 hours and then move to europe for another job.
So my question is pretty much, is it hard to get an airline job in the middle east with a degree in aviation and all relevant licences and theory? with say 500 hrs twin command?

Thnx

ecj
15th Jul 2005, 12:57
Concentrate on your degree course and flight training before applying anywhere.

Once you apply for the CPL/IR [ f ATPL ] you need to undertake a MCC course prior to multi-crew operations in JAR states.

One step at a time.

D SQDRN 97th IOTC
15th Jul 2005, 18:47
Hello Troll

I thought you said we were all poofs and that you weren't coming back......
Now come on, be a good lad, and keep your promises.
Go away.
Crawl ack under your troll stone.

Or were you really seeking an anwer to your question about what it means to be able to fly by the seat of your putamy ?

:-)

Zomp
16th Jul 2005, 01:44
I think you have a very good chance to join EK as a DEC on either B777 or A380 just tell them during the interview what you prefer.

ipas
16th Jul 2005, 02:56
why would you think i have a good chance zomp?
P.S. for airlines, do they care more about CPL or ATPL?

mutt
16th Jul 2005, 08:39
ipas,

Be a good child and get lost......

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=181413
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=181393
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=181923&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Mutt

Scooter Rassmussin
16th Jul 2005, 09:16
:ouch:

Frank Furillo
16th Jul 2005, 09:39
Awesome IPAS just Awesome, you are the most obnoxious nasty low life I have seen in a long time, keep it up, gives me somthing to laugh about

and if nobody has read it yet, here is IPAS's best remarks yet

like i said before, wot diff does it make to u guys where im located, mayb i dont want u to know, but i do want an answer from u idiots. U guys are such a bunch of low life loser pilot wanabes that say 'affirm' 'negative' to every fricken thing. here is something they didnt teach u in ATPL or CPL or watever u idots learnt, MOST PILOTS DONT HAVE A LIFE. yes, that includes most of you assholes.
Your my slaves, u answer wot i ask u, now kiss my punany.
U gonna negative that? well how about u negative my ass....is that a affirm i hear from some pilot geek?
(last time im coming here) poofs

Magic
FF

A300Man-2005
16th Jul 2005, 10:46
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.............probably the most obnoxious post I have ever seen here on PPRUNE.

Why are we even bothering to answer him chaps?

Kestrel_909
17th Jul 2005, 22:42
Shush...don't scare him away.

He's funny when he gets going, just needs a bit of provoking :E
ipas, idntpass..how's the weather in England, Australia and Middle East? I hope your not speeding again, very wreckless, you'll get your licence suspended doing that:ok:

ironbutt57
17th Jul 2005, 23:00
IPAS depending on your age, you might get a job as a cadet second officer with a company in the Gulf that has such a program in place, HOWEVER....your honesty in stating your intention to move on, might not be well appreciated...so I'd personally leave that bit off my CV.....good luck!!!:confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

AMX10
18th Jul 2005, 08:13
you will love working here, just wait until you get a tap on the shoulder to tell you that you are not operating the flight today but the chairman is in his out of favour uniform....

You will get to see every non procedural action ever seen on the flight deck, but he can do that and you can't!:8

Earl
20th Jul 2005, 18:50
Just when we thought it was safe to test the water.
The US Embassy in Riyhad just issued a warning expecting more serious problems here in KSA.
So far the embassy;s batting average has been about 99%.
When will this ShXt end?
Someone need to use these fanatics head for a mop and their ass for a broom and clean up these bearded wonders!
Getting really tired of this.