PDA

View Full Version : Jobs Available!

Xturbine
14th Jul 2005, 12:26
I believe that due to the rapid expansion of the new Contracts Division at XX, they are looking for more Pilots and Engineers who are rated on the B200 and B1900.

Requirements are as follows...

Beech 1900 :

Captain - 3000 TT, 500 on type
Co-Pilot - 1500 TT, 200 on type

King Air 200 :

Captain - 2000 TT, 500 on type
Co-Pilot - 750 TT, 50 on type

Anyone interested must contact the Contracts Department on XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Cardinal Puff
14th Jul 2005, 14:24
Errrmmmm...

Wouldn't one normally pay to advertise?:confused:

Suppose jobs for pilots are always a good thing, though.

Mods?

Cap Loko
14th Jul 2005, 14:25
Thanks for the info.

tedstriker
14th Jul 2005, 15:10
Puff - You can keep that quip to yourself please!

I think its magic that job openings are posted on this site.

Finding work is tough enough in this industry - and I thank everyone who is kind enough to make us aware of possible opportunites...

Kapt. Ive
14th Jul 2005, 15:46
Takes one back to being a kid at school doesn't it..? Cardinal Puff (or is that Poef?), I hope you're running around your house taking all the mirrors down mate !? :yuk:

4HolerPoler
14th Jul 2005, 16:49
This site is run entirely from the proceeds of advertising - without it we wouldn't be able to meet the costs of running the site (and Danny would drive a smaller car). Sometimes when an unauthorized ad is placed a compassionate mod may turn a blind eye for a few hours in the hope that it may benefit one of our members but regretfully we do have to have a standard approach on unauthorized ad's. Typically we do write to the thread originator encouraging them to place an authorized advertisement. Sadly, this offer is not often taken up.

4HP

Shrike200
14th Jul 2005, 19:37
Perhaps company X's need for crew is not so much caused by rapid expansion as by rapid loss of crew. I myself would leap out of contract work if given half a chance - maybe a couple of people got a chance, all at once ;)

Cessnafan
15th Jul 2005, 07:55
I must say their "time on type" requirement is quite high on the 200, they will prob have to modify that or pay looong dollars to get that kind of crew.

Cardinal Puff
15th Jul 2005, 10:37
Striker and Ives

We're on this site free of charge due to all the time and money spent by Danny and the mods. Advertising revenues help to cover some of those costs, I'm sure, but who pays for peoples' time? Freebies are always good fun and jobs for crews are never a bad thing, as I mentioned, if you'd bother to absorb what I wrote before spewing your vitriol.

Think before you post, gents. Might save you some embaressment...

south coast
15th Jul 2005, 10:50
who is the company offering...not that i am interested, as i have just left contract flying, but am curious.

is it, xcutive terbine?

Goffel
15th Jul 2005, 18:14
Apparently they were bombarded with time on type 200 crew.
The 1900 is proving to be near impossible to fill,so they say.
Oh well!.

RICCARDOVOLANTE
15th Jul 2005, 18:36
I just apply at E.T. and and I received the answer from them.They hire only South African pilot.No other nationalty pilot .
Riccardo Volante