PDA

View Full Version : Chosing flights for holiday help please

Rizzamabob
13th Jul 2005, 11:33
Hey guys, and girls
Me and my mum and dad will be travelling to Thailand and Singapore in January next year.

We want to go from Melbourne to Phuket, then Phuket to Bangkok, and then Bangkok to Singapore, and Singapore to Melbourne.

We will be spending 4 days in Phuket, 3 in Bangkok, and 5 in Singapore. The dates i want to leave on are the 9th Jan, leave Phuket 13th Jan, leave Bangkok 16th Jan, leave Singapore 21st Jan...

Now i have been looking at airfires, and there a quite a lot of options, i believe Thai air is the only airline so FAR, that goes direct from Melbourne to Phuket. This is where i need help, i would like to find the cheapest/best airline to do all these flights with. Im wondering if other airlines might take up the Melbourne to Phuket, route, or Melbourne > Sydney > Phuket. Basically i want the best price and airline possible, i dont mind stopovers, as long as it isnt ages.
I would really appreciate some help, some factors that come into my decisions will be airline safety, inflight entertainment (so far Qantas doesnt have tv screens for individuals on the singapore melbourne route, but Singapore air does) and other similiar facts. :ok:

EngineOut
13th Jul 2005, 23:21
Go to a travel agent son, that is exactly what they do!

MELKBQF
14th Jul 2005, 04:17
Rizzamabob, You say Qantas doesent have seat back TVs on the SIN-MEL route. The only international routes that QF doesent provide seat back TVs are those operated by 767s. All SIN-MEL flights are operated by 747-400s.

Rizzamabob
14th Jul 2005, 23:28
:cool: Oh i just got that because on the Qantas website, they didn't mention the melbourne to singapore route :8