PDA

View Full Version : Aus jobs

mainwheel
22nd Jun 2001, 18:04
lame,could you put your info on the e&t page.The website of the aus aviation section would be great.
Grapevine is that AN are after ame's in brissy,not keen on lame's.ie-never get schooled.
Virgin are looking at a big recruitment drive,i've heard double staff.

lame
23rd Jun 2001, 02:02
mainwheel,

I have just started to post them on the Dunnunda and Godzone Forum, any PPRuNer can access them there if they are interested in work Dunnunda, and reply if they want to.

PPRuNe Towers etc may not appreciate posting them on two Forums?

Best regards,

"lame"

------------------
"I USED to be a PPRuNaholic, but now I'm CURED"

lame
23rd Jun 2001, 04:56
mainwheel,

Just added more to the post on Dunnunda, will next week try and post to both Forums, as long as nobody objects?

Best regards,

"lame"

------------------

prunehead
25th Jun 2001, 17:50
post em everywhere LAME we need them. Maybe we can make this forum a little relavent to us too !

lame
26th Jun 2001, 01:28
Danny has given his okay for me to post them on Dunnunda each week, as Windy does with the Pilots jobs, I will post them here as well, should be okay?

------------------

kiwispanner
26th Jun 2001, 08:41
hi mainwheel,

whats the gossip on virgin recruitment??
want to head back to england soon and am looking for a job there. I know that virgin have got 5 new 744, as they r passing through our little old Air NZ to have their interiors fitted out.
Any info much appreciated.

Cheers
Kiwispanner

mainwheel
26th Jun 2001, 17:34
Know swa about the cold side,only aus.First newcomer I know of to actually make a buck.They do have plans/dreams of bringing in the 74's and go head to head.Interesting times ahead.Jumping ship,happier here,would never go back,got a payout,they trained me straight away-may hear more of it soon!
Good luck,say g'day to liz for me.

lame
5th Jul 2001, 09:01
Ansett are now employing in quite a big way, but as someone else already said, only really interested in AMEs, not LAMEs. They are after people for Melbourne and Brisbane, however all their recruitment is now being taken over by Forstaff.

------------------