PDA

View Full Version : Airline Generosity

ASCIL
11th Jul 2005, 19:14
TOM 550 JER-DSA STD: 08:55 ETD 20:55
Today (11JUL05) was delayed by literally 12 hours. I am usure of the reasons exactly but i think that they have treated the passengers really well. They have coached the passangers for Jersey Airport, back into Town (St. Helier) put them up for Lunch at a very good resteraunt (Pomme D'Or Hotel Resteraunt) brought them back to find that the time they thought was 11hrs delay moved to 12hrs. They have now invited passengers to collect light refreshment vouchers for £3 and they are putting on a B757-200.

I think they have treated their passengers well (and i think they're probably keeping them sweet to help prevent paying too much compensation.)

Has anyone else got any stories like this....? :D

caa19
11th Jul 2005, 21:03
T/fly are having SERIOUS crewing issues at DSA - i.e. not enough of them, hence lots of subs to Titan, Hola Air (for a while) etc. Most flights are routinely delayed, espcially the last ones back i.e. the AGP flights (2 hours is good according to servisair), was 3 hours last week for me!

As for the above more likely tech issues (Im guessing), anyways it landed as below...

TOM 549 Doncaster 08:25 Landed at 21:26

Wycombe
11th Jul 2005, 21:55
Don't get too many 75's in JER these days.