PDA

View Full Version : Requirements

laurent_avion
11th Jul 2005, 16:02
Hi everybody,

What are the minimum requirements in order to enter TAM or GOL or even VARIG (yes I know that this great company is in a plight)....
How many hours are required? How is the selection process organized? Are they recruiting many pilots?

I would really appreciate your answers,

Thanks a lot
Ate logo.:ok:

laurent_avion
6th Aug 2005, 20:07
Come on guys,

Isn't there anyone to answer my question????

Thank you.

AeroBoero
7th Aug 2005, 05:41
Are you born Brazilian or Naturalized?

No? Sorry but...end of the line.

Yes?

Well,

VARIG is something impossible today.

TAM...2500 Hrs. minimum.(not me yet...:sad: )

GOL..pay some R$ to two guys and be a happy Co-pilot.:yuk:

This is real basic just not to let without an answer.

Good luck and hope this helped a bit.

Alexander H.
20th Aug 2005, 16:57
What you mean by pay some R$ to GOL. Guess if we offer ourselves to pay B738 typerating, we almost guaranteed job interview or smt? Typical in this business...

If you have more information about GOL's requirements, it will be appreciated. :) Especially F/O's salery $. :rolleyes:

AeroBoero
21st Aug 2005, 15:22
When say “pay some R$” it is not for the European model of pay your own type rating.

I love this country and I wouldn’t leave it again for nothing in this world, but the culture here is something apart (see our politicians right now to get an idea).

Two guys adapted the model of paying for your own type rating and they are selling the vacancy at Gol. You get in and Gol will pay your type rating (till when remains to be seen).

You simply fill the pockets of two guys, one from a school and the other is director of operations at Gol…maybe we could call this bribery but I think is too strong of a word…

I don’t agree with this, but there are lines of pilots waiting to fill the pockets of the two “hot shots”.

So here you are…rant over.
:hmm: