PDA

View Full Version : Aviance @LPL

jetstream27
9th Jul 2005, 23:20
Oh well said it along time ago now that jobs were available at servisair if they needed them, and how true its coming.

With all the plans for Aviance at Liverpool,is this going to be another Aviance station that closes due to no new contracts.

If so what will happen to the likes of VLM and WizzAir looks like other people are going to be busy.

And even more how long will euromanx last self handling (sorry flightsupport)???

Watch this space ..........Maybe more news to come.....

Goodluck for the future.

Cheers Buddy
10th Jul 2005, 08:57
Well what can I say to the post above?! When It comes to these discussions they all claim they love Circusair and love to take a pop at Aviance at the first opportunity. Speak to these people quietly off PPRUNE and they dont speak so highly of the pirateship next door. If Servisair are so great why was there EZY A319 on stand for 5 minutes without chocks or any sign of staff?
If your trying to pinch staff then we can offer "magic buff" and "gone off"!!!!!!!!

ops 69
13th Jul 2005, 00:29
all i can say is that the revolution has ended and things at aviance are not looking good but keep your chins up aviance lpl
the job still has to be done and we are top notch at doing it long live elvis

Yeah Whatever
14th Jul 2005, 19:29
Jetstream, has it ever occurred to you that you could have developed into a window licker of the 1st and Highest order, I pose this as a question only, not a statement,
Yes Aviance, has a problem at the moment, but you can rely on one thing, that the boys and girls there will pull through even stronger and even better. You on the other hand are going to be perpetueally on the brink of going over a very large precipice, circusair moves through staff like the hounds of hell are chasing, I wonder why?

Oh yeah, Wavetree job center have late night closing on Thursdays, they said they'll get the kettle on for you, oh yeah you won't be expected to provide your own pen.

ops 69
14th Jul 2005, 19:39
i agree with you magic buff it will all work out in the end

Cheers Buddy
17th Jul 2005, 10:11
I agree with Yeah Whatever/Buffy!
It'll all sort itself out soon hopefully and Class 'A' Clowns like Jetstream 27 will not stop it.
Not often I agree with Buffy, but the nail has been well and truly smashed on the head with those's comments.

cwllpl
19th Jul 2005, 18:24
well what can i say, looks like jetstream 27 is happy. the only reason he is because he thinks that the staff will go and work for him, the reason he wants this is because we are of a far superior quality than the muppets he has at the moment, don't be suprised, but maybe, it might be your staff asking to come and work for us. :O

air2000dub
20th Jul 2005, 10:30
Im afraid to say that the handling my company gets in Liverpool
for Servisair is the pits. Staff just dont give a s**t. I have worked for Servisair in the past and know they are not the best, but the attitude in Liverpool for the staff is just beyond a joke.

Frankie Vaughn
21st Jul 2005, 13:36
in responce to your post just ask yourself how many staff have left aviance to work for circusair? A BIG FAT ZERO how many to aviance 9 i think so get your facts straight muppet, regards
frankie

dada
21st Jul 2005, 17:40
calm down eh calm down

Doctor Cruces
22nd Jul 2005, 19:28
I remember in my days of trying to get a decent turn anround and my nice shiney aeroplanes back in the air that Circusair were without a doubt the pits in most places we encountered them. There were occasional excellent places thoug

Doc C

redfield
23rd Jul 2005, 09:42
I've noticed that whenever there's a thread about LPL on these forums it always degenerates into a pointless slanging match between Aviance and Servisair people whose sole existence seems to depend on getting one over the other agent's staff. I'm sure there's another website where you can argue and bicker to your heart's content, and I hope that I'm not the only contributor here who doesn't want these forums brought down to your level.

Has anyone at LPL got anything constructive to say about their airport?

eggpops8
23rd Jul 2005, 10:47
Has everyone heard the news

cwlpl has been promoted to king of Aviance at Liverpool

Long live the king

RIP Cumberland

Magic Buff
23rd Jul 2005, 15:26
Here you are Redders, we all love each other really and have all worked together for ages in the past, through thick and thin, mostly thick.
Anyway our airport is fantastic, beatiful, magic, and every other positive word that exists, It's in the North for a start, so I reccomend that you raise your comments to a higher intellectual level, or is base level slagging of people who's humour you don't get, all you are capable of, if so I suggest YOU go and find another Forum on which to waste your time, or else you can run with it and be more than welcome.

God bless you

The Buff has Spoken

redfield
23rd Jul 2005, 21:36
Buff - I'm not slagging anybody off, merely stating an opinion.
The last time someone started a thread about LPL which had potential, you guys started arguing all over it. I've not really heard anything much said about LPL on these forums that could be said to be positive, which was why I asked for constructive comments.

Magic Buff
24th Jul 2005, 11:38
Here are the positives- Liverpool John Lennon Airport is growing like wildfire.

Here are the negatives- none of the airlines or handling agents want to pay the staff who are making this happen.

Here is the background- staff now divided between two companies, used to work together for years now getting shafted by both and all the airlines as well

Here is the solution- try and have a laugh.

Anyway have you seen ops 69 recently, he's spending the week at ASDA apparently

ops 69
24th Jul 2005, 13:41
well magic buff for your information i am at home and back in work on monday so get you facts right and go and clean the windows in the terminal thet need doing and you are the man to do it

Cheers Buddy
26th Jul 2005, 16:25
Just for your information. Their will be no new king at Aviance LPL. The Revolution has well and truly started and even if you wanted to be apart of it, we wouldn't want you! so sssssssshhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Up the Revolution!

Magic Buff
26th Jul 2005, 16:29
well you are talking a load of rubbish as for cheeers buddy cwl and cumberland i am the king of aviance not them long live jetstream27 i love you with all my heart

supersnake
26th Jul 2005, 21:56
well this topic as normal is going nowere so you should all stop moaning and get on with it as for magic buff you really need to get a life

Magic Buff
26th Jul 2005, 21:57
Which little cumberland has been writing in using my sign in, when I find out it will be off with his head.
oh well, Jetsream has strange tendencies

You should spend the day with cwllpl, now then, moaning must still be in it\'s infancy in southport, but in the full bloom of adulthood in burscough .
Slippery pink Wurst to you!!

cwllpl
27th Jul 2005, 07:22
You are a F:mad: King Wa:mad: er, get a life you sad pathetic man.

Cheers Buddy
27th Jul 2005, 16:41
CWL
Just calm down. Go and work for Servisair, oh yeah they wouldnt have you!

Magic Buff
27th Jul 2005, 16:47
CWL
You have completly over stepped the mark. whilst i indulge in only good banter and general conversation about aviation, you take it one step again by properly insulting me. Well if thats the way you wannt to play it, lets settle this in the hanger. you are the only sad no make that very sad individual in LPL
Buff off!!

redfield
27th Jul 2005, 17:54
Reference my earlier comment. 'Nuff said.

Magic Buff
27th Jul 2005, 19:43
yeh whatever i have the right to speak my mind
cwl rip

Magic Buff
31st Jul 2005, 11:22
IF i FIND THE LITTLE CUMBERLAND WHO HAS BEEN USING MY SIGN IN, HE'S HISTORY, APOLOGIES TO CWLLPL, THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS, BUT WINDOWS ARE STILL WINDOWS AND THEY STILL NEED A GOOD LICK, AND YOU COULD BE THE MAN, THANKS FOR THE PERSONAL INSULT BY THE WAY, THE SAYING WATER OFFA DUCKS BACK COMES TO MIND!!

Not Interested
31st Jul 2005, 20:11
Magic Buff - I challenge you to a duel. - I bet I know more about aviation than you.
Stop Using PPrune for these nonsense type postings.
Nobody is really interested in what you say, and I think you need some Spelling lessons!!

Magic Buff
3rd Aug 2005, 10:06
Not interested, you claim to represent the population do you, well this seems to represent a serious ego problem, as obviously you only represent yourself, and a pretty poor representation that is, I have seen this Napoleon syndrome before you know, ie. a little chap who wants to be a big chap but cant, you need to find yourself a place to live as well as vagrancy is a serious social problem, and not connected with aviation whatsoever.

Yeah Whatever
3rd Aug 2005, 10:22
Yeah Buffy, once again you have got it bang on, not interested, if you are not interested then go somewhere else and don't bore buffy to death with your not interestedness, also buffy does not claim to know everything about aviation, unlike you who is obviously dilusional about his own self importance.
Anyway come back when you are interested otherwise don't bother

eggpops8
3rd Aug 2005, 21:39
Cheers buddy

You are a sad strange little man. I have no desire to be a part of your revolution and for your info cwllpl is my hero.

I try to base myself on him as he is a perfect role model,you should try it ,you to might be as good as him in a long time

Anyway its time to go now have to go and see if the circus need any help

:ok:

Cheers Buddy
4th Aug 2005, 09:53
Yes I have heard you are rather friendly with CWLLPL. Something about nightly trips down to the Spare!!! As for hanging round the Circus, just shows how sad your life must be.
Go back to sitting in your little office watching the CCTV camera's to make sure people are not filling the F.O.D bins with domestic rubbish and Oil Cans.

Cheers Buddy has spoken.

eggpops8
4th Aug 2005, 20:42
Firstly the only "Spare" at LJLA is the spare tyre round your undulating girth. If you mean the spur its just not true it is actually hangar 4.

Secondly I dont care who puts what in the fod bins I have bigger fish to fry (with cwllpls permission)

Anyway rumour has it that you are staying with the avalanche This must be true as you have no mates so sitting here on your own with no body to talk to and nothing to handle will suit you

We dont do 32

Eggpops has spoken.

Up the Cumberlands revolution :cool:

CWLLPL see you in the usual place later:ouch:

Magic Buff
4th Aug 2005, 20:58
Now then girls, kindly stop the bitching, eggpops8 you should be careful, or cheers buddy will take you into his nasi dungeon (hanger 4) and inflict dramatic torture upon you, and he definitly has ways of making you talk.

The revolution has began, viva la brigade internationales!

Cwllpl spends a lot of time in the dungeon!

The Buff is back

ops 69
4th Aug 2005, 21:14
well buffy you are right i myself am not intrested in work at the moment but on the other hand that cheers buddy chap licks a very good window or ten or so cwl lpl tels me. i belive it went of over the weekend at lpl and we are another member of staff down so buffy what has gone on long live buffy

Cheers Buddy
5th Aug 2005, 09:58
Eggpops8

So you claim you have bigger fish to fry do you?
What would that be?

- Whinging like a baby just because a handling agent hasnt got a TU154 tow-bar (even though there are only a handful in the country)
- Telling the handling agent that the plane cant come in unless they get one.(even though the plane was on its way to LPL.

Bigger fish to fry you say? Yeah sounds like it Buddy!!! - cwllpl is getting a bit worried about you liking him so much!!

As for Buffy, I see he's joined the argument, probably got tired of arguing with Ops 69. They both need to learn to spell!!!
Time ops69 came back to work instead of licking the double glazing!! -Buffy should go back his topics of 'terrorist societies' and 'Fatten P.I.Gs on airport ramps.'

Buddy Strikes Back!!

ops 69
5th Aug 2005, 17:38
i will be back soon cheers buddy dont worry about that hope all is well with all of you. up the revolution long live buffy i belive he is geeting a pay of soon 50p and a mars bar oh well thats all folks keep up the window licking
rip jetstream27

rip eggpops8 keep up the good job with the windows and you are the gmia

cwllpl
5th Aug 2005, 21:21
the revolution is not over

it's only just begining

ops 69 you are going to be the gmifs

:E

ops 69
5th Aug 2005, 21:33
well cwl i think you will be the gmifs as the previous contender had departed but thats life long live buffy

Magic Buff
10th Aug 2005, 16:49
So can anyone confirm the rumour about Hanger4 last week?
ViVa La Revolution

barry lloyd
10th Aug 2005, 16:55
People who work in aviation should know that hangar is spelt h-a-n-g-A-r. I know the 'e' is next to the 'r' on the keyboard and it's an easy mistake to make, but attention to detail is important, as you'll know if you've ever completed an FR loadsheet!

Magic Buff
11th Aug 2005, 09:11
My Apologies for spelling Hanger wrong and the next time I make a mistake don't hesitate to promptly let me know, so that I can promptly ignore you.

barry lloyd
11th Aug 2005, 10:21
Yeah, well your attitude would just about fall in with most people's perception of LJLA, and I speak as someone who has worked there.
It must be one of the most unprofessional airports in the UK, and I'm not just talking about ground handling. Oh sorry - you're promptly ignoring me - and everyone else presumably.

Magic Buff
13th Aug 2005, 08:57
Barrey, I do not want you to assume that I am giving your post any heed, however when you worked at LJLA, you obviously did not work for our station, you probably worked in connection with 'The Circus' otherwise you would be aware that we consistantly achieved the best on time performance for the airlines that we handle and have handled in the past, anywhere in Britain, due to our highly motivated crew.
Your obvious predudice shines through like a glowing ember on a dark desert night. I wish you well.
The Buff Has Spoken

alpha16
13th Aug 2005, 21:40
You can hardly say it's fair to compare Servisair and Aviance at EGGP.. and i'm not taking sides here, i mean in terms of airlines handled.

However, i'm not getting into the quite ridiculous bantering that's going on. It's an interesting read tho, and it kind of backs up the negative opinions that i have heard expressed about the ground handlers/ handling (both lots) since joining the airport.

Please don't reply with 'it's all good humour'. it's not. You're slagging both companies off on a very public forum.. bringing those companies down and the airports reputation down with it.

On the few occasions i've dealt with any of you, i've found you professional, helpful and polite... but you are giving twits like Barrey lloyd here, the opportunity to voice his hostile opinions again, on a public forum. Despite the fact that things have probably changed a bit since he was here (as they are every day). There are people working bloody hard within Servisair, Aviance and the airport to improve everything all round... and i personnaly have noticed a difference. No wonder they're finding it such a hard slog tho... going by this thread, the lack of professionalism, respect and teamwork "shines through like a glowing ember on a dark desert night".

Magic Buff
14th Aug 2005, 23:16
alpha you appear to know something of liverpool airport, it seems though that you have not realised that nearly all of the people who communicate on this forum actually know each other well and have in fact worked with each other for years.
I have myself made comments about people who are really friends and with whom I often have a drink with.
These forums are public, it does not mean that they always have to be serious.

As regards Liverpool airport, Aviance an servisair. Anyone of these companies can change name tomorrow and often do, and the same people would still be running them as 'guns for hire' and these organisations are very lucky that they have a core of staff who know how to keep the place going and who are doing their best to enhance the situation.
The beacon is the people.
As for Aviance and Servisair 2 years ago they swapped workload, that is all.
god bless ops 69
rip alpha

barry lloyd
17th Aug 2005, 00:40
ALPHA 16/ Magic Buff

...Barrey[sic] lloyd to voice his hostile opinions again

Can you please show me the thread where I voiced hostile opinions previously?

Here are a few examples of incidents that have taken place @ LJLA since the beginning of this year:

1) Baggage left on board an inbound charter flight:O We all know which one I'm referring to. Aircraft sent to DUS to recover mishandled bags and recover some dignity.
2) Aircraft underwing hit with steps. Aircraft out of service for one month+
3) Area around aircraft baggage door hit with conveyor - aircraft out of action for 48 hours.
3) Continual inability to balance Dash 8 because of ballast issue, causing misunderstandings/recriminations amongst ground staff, thus delaying the aircraft on a number of occasions.
4) Allowing pax to board aircraft when there is an aircraft taxying in on an adjacent stand. This is a total no-no at every other airport where I have worked. Imagine if a child, frightened by the noise, or the sight of the aircraft, ran towards the engine and breached the two-metre rule...doesn't bear thinking about, does it?
Now, if you read the post carefully, you will realise that with the exception of item 3, I have not mentioned anything which involves either of the major ground handling agents at LJLA. I have the greatest respect for the Aviance staff not just @ LPL, but at other airports too, and I have myself worked for Servisair, but not at LPL.
Perhaps you are being over-sensitive. There are more organisations involved in running an airport than the handling agents...
I hope this clarifies the position.

supersnake
18th Aug 2005, 07:12
all i can say to the above reply is stop talking utter rubbish the problem with liverpool airport is bad management and people in highly paid jobs not haveing a clue what they are doing
rip barry lloyd rip cwllpl
long live magic buff

eggpops8
18th Aug 2005, 08:14
How long did Barrie lloyd work here before he was dumped as everyone saw his true colours

We heard he was now a cattle farmer as he was god at bull***t

barry lloyd
18th Aug 2005, 11:17
supersnake:

If you read the post properly, you would see that it's exactly what I am saying!
The items referred to are not the responsibility of the handling agents. Let's spell it out shall we?
1) Baggage left on board - baggage handlers
2) Aircraft damage - baggage handlers/apron personnel
3) Baggage handlers/aircrew/?handling agent
4) Airport Operational Procedures

Now, who employs the people who control all these activities? - not the handling agents - yes the very people you mention - that was the point of my posting - therefore we agree!

eggpops 8:

Barrie [sic] worked there long enough to realise that there are people in senior management positions whose abilities are sadly lacking. See above.

Everything I have written is true - so why do you accuse me of bullsh*t?

BTW, I'm still waiting to hear where I posted my hostile opinions previously.

eggpops8
18th Aug 2005, 12:21
I accuse you of talking bull because i saw a supposedly experienced person failing to do a job that 18 year old girls managed easily.
Considering you have allegedlly worked in aviation for a long time your lack of knowledge and expertise was embarrasing.

Liverpool has some extremley experienced managers and we feel that you are just bitter because everyone saw through you

ops 69
18th Aug 2005, 14:24
well harry or barrie whoever you are get a life and remember eggpops8 is waiting in angar 4 to put you on the bum rack which magic buff tells me you love and you spent alot of time in there when you worked in liverpoool airport
rip barrey lloyd

JB007
18th Aug 2005, 14:44
Ok...enough is enough I think!