PDA

View Full Version : Swissport at GLA

nosewheelfirst
9th Jul 2005, 15:03
I see from their website that Swissport are starting at GLA from September. Does anybody know if they have any contracts yet? I'm sure there will plenty up for grabs what with the way that Servisair and Airways summer is going so far.

Regards
NWF

Taffer
12th Jul 2005, 22:05
Easyjet contract is up for tender near the end of the year, so I'd say that is the one Swissport want to go for if they want to break into GLA with a major contract.

I know what you mean about how the Summer is going for Airway/Servisair - they've just taken on far too few staff, not offering enough pay, and are running the remaining staff ragged. And the Summer's only just started too....................I'd say the staff are doing a decent job considering that they are bearing the brunt for the management's incompetence.

/rant over.

air2000dub
20th Jul 2005, 10:27
Also a rumour that they are trying to get Flybe as well. HAve been
taking several Swissport managers up and down to BHX recently and they appear confident they will be handling us at the end of the summer.....

jetstreamlover
20th Jul 2005, 16:15
anyone any idea who to contact for application/send cv to at all? tried emailing a few addresses on swissport website but no replies yet!