PDA

View Full Version : BMED - new CE

HPJ
8th Jul 2005, 10:53
Does anyone know anything about our new CE starting next week?

He's David Richardson, formerly with Price Waterhouse, commercial director with NATS and also ex-BA head of international relations, government & industry affairs, and ex-general manager supply chain management.

He's got very big shoes to fill - RIP Des - but hopefully he'll be up to the job.

Let us know...thanks!

8th Jul 2005, 11:22
Nope - not heard of him but his history sounds useful re BMed. Lets hope that he was a key person rather than just a title;)

Porky Speedpig
8th Jul 2005, 14:38
There were two David Richardsons at BA - I think you have combined them both here as one person (could be a neat trick) - I believe the one headed your way is the Supply Chain chap.

HPJ
8th Jul 2005, 16:36
You are quite right, our Mr R is the (engineering) supply chain gm.

He used to drive an XK8 at BA (where does this stuff come from!)...just hope he's the right person for the job and has the vision to take this unique business forward.

Yes, AS remains FD, difficult for him I imagine but hopefully he'll be gracious about it and put the company's future first.

Thanks...anyone else???

HZ123
8th Jul 2005, 18:46
Just like BA another job for the boys. I am sure while at BA he made a great contribution to Civil Aviation, just like the rest of them.

TyroPicard
11th Jul 2005, 09:52
BA - Supply Chain Manager - anything to do with EWS? Not casting aspersions, merely curious!

TP

HPJ
11th Jul 2005, 13:51
Err...EWS?

Am only hearing good things so far, phew, but still very curious...