PDA

View Full Version : london bombs

Chrishammersley
7th Jul 2005, 22:35
First of all I want to send my condolences to the people who have died in the London blasts. I was wandering as a person just about to start the flight training; will these blasts have any impact on airline employment? Any thoughts would be much appreciated. Chris

Engineer
7th Jul 2005, 22:49
Topic covered here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=181291)

Chrishammersley
7th Jul 2005, 23:55
My earlier post could be misinterpreted as selfish, and most probably it is. I apologise. But as an 18 just before starting to train, have £75k, is it gonna be a waste of money or will these attacks do **** all to the BRITISH aviation and economical world?
Chris

Engineer
8th Jul 2005, 08:25
Unfortunately you will not be able to gauge what people will feel about your post.

When bombs go off people who have difficulty controlling emotions have a tendency to go off half cocked. Others approach the subject with a more balanced view.

It is for you to decide if your post is selfish or not.

Becoming a pilot is a long term investment and to that extent will be affected by both current and future events But like any investment you have to decide on the risk involved.