PDA

View Full Version : Coneheads

Noted
16th Aug 2001, 13:17
No offence. Looking for an E & I with sound basics and some spare time. I am putting together some revision notes for A & C's, who have converted ( or will convert ) to JAR66 and are stuck with Limitation 1 and / or Limitation 9 on their CAA AML.
Revision notes include Submodule 3.9 - 3.18,
Module 4, Module 5, Submodule 7.7, and Submodules 11.52, 11.6 & 11.14. Some of the work I have done up to now, are published on the airmech website. Take a look and if interested give a shout.

:) :) :)

Noted
18th Aug 2001, 19:19
Come on you EIR's, there has to be somebody outthere with some spare time. There is not that much work left, I have done most of it, there is just a few bits and pieces missing.

Pengineer
19th Aug 2001, 21:39
To do what exactly?

Noted
19th Aug 2001, 22:51
To fill in the bits and pieces that are missing. AC Theory (JAR-66 Module 3 / Submodule 3.13 ) Triangular waves, Electrical Cables and Connectors ( JAR-66 Module 7 / Sub-Module 7.7) Use of crimp tools, hand and hydraulic operated. Electronic Fundamentals ( JAR-66 Module 4 )
Servomechanism ( Submodule 4.3 )
Understanding of the following terms: Open and closed loop System, feedback, follow up, analogue transducers; Principles of operation and use of the following synchro system Components / features: resolvers, differential, control and torque,
Transformers, inductance and capacitive transmitters. Resistive ( R ), Capacitive
C C ) and Inductive ( L ) Circuits
(JAR-66 Module 3 / Submodule 3.14 )
Phase relationship of voltage and current in L, C and R circuits, parallel, series and series parallel; Power dissipation in L, C and R circuits;Impedance, phase angle, power factor and current calculations;
Take a look at the airmech website for the allready published JAR66 Submodule and you can see what I am doing ( trying at least )

Pengineer
19th Aug 2001, 23:39
I recently had to give a lecture to some trainees about wiring, crimping and a brief introduction to chapter 20, you could have a copy of the notes I made up if its any use to you. A couple of heavies i showed them to found them quite useful. I can e-mail them to you if you like.
The other stuff is just pfm and a distant memory!

Noted
20th Aug 2001, 00:28
Pengineer, thanks for your reply. Yes, please.

Pengineer
20th Aug 2001, 00:36
I'll need your address

OOPs just seen it, I'll dig them out.

[ 19 August 2001: Message edited by: Pengineer ]

Bus429
27th Aug 2001, 14:27
Noted,

Just got your email. With my previous green tailed employer, I used to organise training for 66 conversion and have a copy of (some) of the notes.

I'm a bit busy right now but will try to have a look.

Noted
27th Aug 2001, 18:58
Bus429,

thanks for the reply.