TiP

Jarvy
5th Jul 2005, 21:32
I,ll be there but only as ground crew.
Jarvy

TiPwEiGhT
7th Jul 2005, 14:32
Jarvy,

You wouldn't mind having a word with the boss about our landing fee's *cough cough*.

TiP

Jarvy
20th Jul 2005, 05:53
Now I'm back home its time to plan for next year. Have any pilots who flew in got any suggestions on how we can improve?
This was our first year and we want to improve.
So apart from the fees (nothing to do with me guv) any ideas?
Jarvy

TiPwEiGhT
22nd Jul 2005, 16:45
It all appeared to bit well organised.

A site diagram on the pilot brief would have been handy, not that there was any problems with the site.

A bigger TV and waitressing services in the tent would be nice!!!:ok:

All in all I thought you did a good job of it... well done chaps.

TiP

Jarvy
23rd Jul 2005, 07:16
Thanks for that, but I did expect some complaints from pilots of a large company north of the border!
Plans for next year include more food and drinks for pilots and a proper floor in tent.
Also plan of site to be included in brief.
Jarvy

fluffy5
25th Jul 2005, 09:57
It was nice little set up,except air con would be nice and when you boiled the kettle the tv started to lose its picture as the generator could not keep up.more comfy seats as I was sitting around trying to find a nice cool piece of shade.
All in all a good punt even got sandwiches.may see u next year was the co-pilot on 76b.

Jarvy
25th Jul 2005, 18:22
Already looking at bigger generator, TV + kettle + flushing toilet just too much. Air con would be nice but not in a tent maybe some fans?
Thanks for the feedback we do listen and hope to see you next year.

helicam
27th Jul 2005, 11:14
Jarvy,

I think from the clients perspective it seemed well organised but from an operators ponint of view it is not what we have come to expect from an organised event.

It would have been nice if any food and drink was included for the pilots in that heafty landing fee rather than them having to pay £1 for a coffee a time!!!

The site was not overly helicopter friendly with all those high trees around, radio reception was also very poor.

Jarvy
27th Jul 2005, 17:16
Helicam, food and drink was included from saturday. I guess you came in on Thursday as from then on radio reception was improved with the aid of a 30ft scaffold pole! Sorry about all the trees but we managed ok with our fat Longrangers.
As I said we do listen and we think we got better as we went on.
Jarvy