PDA

View Full Version : Air Express pay up (eventually)

lanner
5th Jul 2005, 13:53
To those involved directly or indirectly to Air Express Algeria, they are breaking the law!

They have decided not to obligate people's contracts which were drawn up under Algerian law and considered to be binding.

It is sad when companies decide to take this route.

All should be aware of their policy on payment, it is consistantly late and with individual cases, they have defaulted completely!

BEWARE OF THESE SAND SHARKS!

ruffusruffcut001
5th Jul 2005, 16:49
I also heard that when Rossair were there , Air Distress did not pay for the a/c and they did the same thing to N.A.C.This went on for a couple of months.

B Sousa
5th Jul 2005, 20:26
OK, lets see, its Algeria..............Sue them......
I think the African rule is you dont do squat untill the money hits the palm of your hand.

Cessnafan
5th Jul 2005, 21:10
Carefull, there's an operator in Chad currently looking for crew, he doesnt pay and his best mate runs a charter company in Cameroon who does the same, they both hit on SA crew who are desperately looking for work. The guy in Cameroon is associated with a South African who seems nice, what can I say, you've been warned.

south coast
7th Jul 2005, 11:00
i am currently in dispute with AIR EXPRESS.

i am unsure of how it will be resolved, but can confirm that i have not been paid for work that i have done.

i hope this people pay!

lanner
7th Jul 2005, 16:14
I know of 3 people now who are complaining that they have not been paid.

I are interested to know of other people who might have a similar story with Air Express.

contraxdog
7th Jul 2005, 19:25
SC , sorry to hear man.

Cessna, name the sob's. You wanna warn some one dont be cryptic. please

Cessnafan
7th Jul 2005, 19:55
Contrax, I respect 4hp and Jet driver's rules so wont mention names. However what I will say is the guy in Chad is the only charter operator there and the guy in Cameroon operates a locally registered Dornier 228, the SA guy inolved with him has to work in Cameroon cause he's made so much crap in SA swapping parts off other peoples aeries he can't get a job here anymore, he even falsifies validations in Cam and hides behind a shroud of Christianity. The Guy in Chad now on the other hand will be looking for Beech 200 drivers soon, be warned.

contraxdog
7th Jul 2005, 22:13
Thats more like, it.
However, I didnt see any punches being pulled in some of the other posts, re Luke Butler, Johan Olivier etc. If he is a shyster point him out.
But I think its clear enough now.

iyalu dundun
10th Jul 2005, 11:33
Its not just Cameroon, Chad and Algeria. Theres an operator in Nigeria right now who doesnt pay his suppliers or his satff and he's going to be trying to get more soon. When he does I'll post his advert here with a warning. There are crooks all over Africa who dont pay there people. If you dont have to work for an African company, then dont is what I would advice.

south coast
10th Jul 2005, 16:59
i would like to put my grievence on a temporary hold, as i have just been informed that air express will pay me my out-standing money.

i am prepared to give them the benifit of the doubt.

i will surely be honest and reply as to whether i did receive my moneyy or not.

careful out there, africa is full of aviation operators who will pull a fast one given half the chance.

RYCO
10th Jul 2005, 19:45
Hey Guys

I hear what has been said about flying in Africa for some Dodgy operaters and I agree. Unfortunately thats what happens when we as crew don't stand together - we all get walked over and the operators keep getting away with it.

To be honest I have not had any real problems with Air Express, get my money on time, touch wood!

Keep It Safe

Jetdriver
10th Jul 2005, 21:07
The rule here is simple. If the real name is already in the public domain it may be allowed here. However neither this site nor this forum should be regarded as having given an open invitation to name all and sundry with whom you or anybody else has a grievance.

Of course you may name who ever you like and invoke whatever freedom of speech you may feel is applicable to you. However that would be in your own name and on your own website. By doing so you would then be free to air your grievances and test the concept of free speech as may or may not be applicable.

You may not like it, but that is the status quo.

south coast
8th Aug 2005, 18:32
i would like to inform the readers that as of today i was paid all outstanding money owed to me by air express.

i think it is only right so my earlier postings on this topic are closed as far as i am concerned.

bateman, i had every intention of doing this, just been rumbling all day and didnt get round to it when i emailed earlier.

it was jfk, heard the quote in born on the 4th of july last night!

RICCARDOVOLANTE
9th Aug 2005, 13:53
I hear what has been said about flying in Africa for some Dodgy operaters and I agree. Unfortunately thats what happens when we as crew don't stand together - we all get walked over and the operators keep getting away with it.

Congratulations RYCO
You got the real point of all the problem in the aviation field.I felt alone in that point of wiew ,but now I am very happy that there is another one that think in the same waylike I do .We pilot we should wake up and like you say we should stand up once for ever.
Sincerely
Riccardo Volante

Fly7sp
5th Nov 2005, 09:00
Hi , i would like to have air express algeria contacts for applying as b1900 f/o

Thanks in advance , pm are welcome!!
:O