PDA

View Full Version : C-Licence written...Urgent.

Lovelock
7th Aug 2001, 22:19
Can anyone recall any recently asked C-Licence written questions? Thanks in advance..running out of study time!!! :eek:

Taffmerlin
9th Aug 2001, 00:15
Lovelock took my Written exam in april they went on the lines of......
1. What signals go to an FFR/FCU. how do they get there and what do they do?

2.Describe the advantages of a high by-pass and turboprop engine. How is their power indicated and in what units.

3. Describe how atomisation occurs within a combustion chamber.

4. Legislation question on the responsibilities and requirments of a c liscence engineer within a Jar145 company

Not 100% word for word but should give you a chance.

All the Best

KwikPhix
9th Aug 2001, 01:00
1) descibe the precedures/checks/ documentation you would carry out to an Engine that had come from long term storage, upto the first engine run. Will post the other 3 when i next speak to my mate who took this exam in April. I'm presuming its C-Tubines you are taking but I'll post anyway.

BigJETS
11th Aug 2001, 21:48
I found some FAA sample ?'s
http://www1.drive.net/evird.acgi$pass*38450331!_h-www.landings.com/_landings/pages/airmen_test.html

hope it helps.

Dozy Bell
12th Aug 2001, 22:51
The questions I got were,

1. For a major defect of your choice describe your actions to clear it. This is a airlegish question.

2. An engine tends to surge at altitude describe your actions.

3. List the procedures to lock a T/Rev down route.How do you let flight deck know.

4.An eng fails to achieve power.list reasons and rectification if a contaminated turbine is expected.

These are not exact wording but you get the gist.

Good luck
DB ;)

Psiontech
16th Aug 2001, 19:38
I sent you an e-mail hope you get the email ok and the attachment is useful :)