PDA

View Full Version : Personal Agencys for AAI

BlueWhiteSky
4th Jul 2005, 08:08
Hi Aviators,

AAI says on ther website if interested in a job to send the resumes to the preferred crew leasing agencys.

Which agencys are preferred by AAI???

janpieter
4th Jul 2005, 19:41
I know most of the contract pilots with AAI have a contract with Confair
http://www.confairscandinavia.com/

Atlanta-Driver
5th Jul 2005, 19:18
I know that most of us DO NOT work for confair or what ever that is but for Airborne Personnel as I do. I guess PARC still has a few guys on a contract and then there are those who are employees and with FFF contract.

AD

abra
5th Jul 2005, 20:55
I don't know anyone contracted through confair either.Most are with Airbourne,some with Direct.FFF(aka triple F)is an in house association for a limited number of Icelandics only (85 at the moment).FFF calls itself a union but is very exclusive.It provides contract conditions unlike any of the other contractor's,such as three weeks on and three weeks off working.

janpieter
6th Jul 2005, 07:17
Sorry guys, had to be more precise here.
I meant that all the 737 contract drivers (ex Islandsflug) now fly for AAI under contract with Confair as they did with Islandsflug.
MeaCulpa.

BlueWhiteSky
6th Jul 2005, 19:55
Thank you all.
Have not found Airborne with Google does somebody have a current web adress or other contact details?

josephshankes
6th Jul 2005, 20:47
So how many different deals are AAI pilots on does anyone know, or is it countless?

Some outfits are up, (or should that be down to) "C" scale. How low have AAI got? "S" scale? Moral must be sky high amongest the troops.

Tambaran
13th Jul 2005, 00:54
Contact Jerry O'Sullivan at Airborne. Ph UK 01293 614 544.

AAIGUY
16th Jul 2005, 14:56
So how many different deals are AAI pilots on does anyone know, or is it countless?

Some outfits are up, (or should that be down to) "C" scale. How low have AAI got? "S" scale? Moral must be sky high amongest the troops.

There are around 3 different contracts, and one can work their way up to an A contract.

Moral is great here now, thank you. I used to be a frequent complainer, but with our recent large pay increase and easy rosters, its now a fantastic place to work.