PDA

View Full Version : Singapore Airlines

hairyhaggis
3rd Jul 2005, 15:39
Going to be travelling with them from UK to Australia via Singapore. Just wondering what the service, on-board entertainment, food etc is like?

Thanks

apaddyinuk
3rd Jul 2005, 16:29
Historically they are considered the best in the business however a few other ME/Asian carriers seem to be playing catch up. I imagine you will have a comfortable and enjoyable experience!!!

bluestars
4th Jul 2005, 23:29
used to work for them....

economy:
individual seat back screens, can pause, forward and start a movie whenever you feel like it,

food developed by gordon ramsey... some of the best economy food onboard an aircraft i have ever tasted,

service is good but does depend on the crew you get on the day in my experience,

Business or Raffles
Again individual seat back screens but much more choice than in economy,

Almost flat beds.... not as comfortable as BA,

Food is fantastic.... can pre-order online or through reservations...

First
All of the above and more... cannot say much else as never had the privilage unfortunately of being a passenger in this cabin...

Also you can join the frequent flyer programme for free and earn miles on virtually all their fares and also on other Star Alliance partner airlines... For more information on service etc onboard they do have this on their website.. www.singaporeair.co.uk

Hope this is of use to you....

Regards

Omaha
5th Jul 2005, 12:13
food developed by gordon ramsey... some of the best economy food onboard an aircraft i have ever tasted,

It is! :D

I hope the staff serving it don't behave like Gordon Ramsey though. :\

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=160143&highlight=Omaha

TFlyguy
5th Jul 2005, 16:17
SQ First ........... best I have experienced!