PDA

View Full Version : Air Blue to Dubai from August

newscaster
29th Jun 2005, 17:22
From 14th Aug, Pakistan's national day, ED will beging flying their first international flights, daily from Karachi and 4 times a week each from Islamabad, Lahore and Peshawar, a total of 19, all flights are nonstop both ways and will use an A320.

The airline are also seeking rights to fly to India, Saudi Arabia and the UK.

c560xl
30th Jun 2005, 20:30
:mad:

I hope they can get their act togater and mange their only 2 a/c properly. Maintenance absolutely none third a/c standing on the parking area since it has arrived how the hell they are going to do domestic & international with ONLY two a/c don,t know when are they going to go down and you talking about international. stop day dreaming buddy. Get the a/c,s first then talk?????????????????

Foul language edited. Clean up your act please. 4HP

newscaster
1st Jul 2005, 13:31
I'm just reporting what I have heard, I'm not the airlines spokesman.

For your information though they have begun using the third A320, and are planning to induct more such types so atleast India can be easily accomodated plus more routes in the Gulf region when necessary, other than that they are also going to add some propliners for expanded domestic operations and perhaps the A332 or A310 for the other international services.

Carrier is doing better than the other two privates in the country they celebarted tehri first anniversary on the 18th of June, chances are one of them might be merged into Air Blue rather than ED going out fo business.

They are also maintaining their catering contract with Gate Gourmet which was to be cancelled later this year.