PDA

View Full Version : Homer Goes to LGW

morroccomole
11th Jul 2001, 14:47
All you ex M people out there be advised, Homer has joined FLS as Stn Manager LGW

http://thesimpsons.com/images/episode_image_homer.gif
"Why does everybody leave the room when I walk in?"

[ 11 July 2001: Message edited by: morroccomole ]

[ 18 July 2001: Message edited by: morroccomole ]

Bus429
11th Jul 2001, 15:20
He moves round more than I do!!!!!!! :D

rightstuff
11th Jul 2001, 22:06
Who has he brought along to make all the decisions?

Bus429
12th Jul 2001, 14:51
Bootsy??????????? :D :p

morroccomole
12th Jul 2001, 16:53
As far as I am aware, Bootsy is still with Channex. It is interesting to see that the FLS Company Notice was signed by AV and my sources tell me that he and Homer did not get on at M. Maybe AV is setting out to exact some revenge and will 'nail' homer. FLS @ LGW are by all accounts really militant and could give him a hard time.

near enuf is good enuf
16th Jul 2001, 14:56
Tryin' to get my head around who "Homer" is !
Has he recently spent some time in Copenhagen ??????

morroccomole
16th Jul 2001, 17:33
I dont want to start naming names, but if you ever had anything to do with Spotty M line you will have come across him. Also if you are with FLS now, he is the new Station Manager at LGW. The graphic in the original post should help with the surname! Doh!

jetfueldrinker
16th Jul 2001, 22:53
To all Spotty M Ppruners, you will be getting a new hangar manager soon. He is ex White Hatters, and your gain is our loss. It is just a pity that he did not get what he desired and deserved from Brits. He will be missed by many, and we all shall go and get thoroughly lashed on Friday at his leaving do.

ragspanner
16th Jul 2001, 23:02
Morrocomole,
is the x M Bootsy of which you speak (now unfortunately Channex).Is he the one who supports N'castle with short man syndrome ?.If this makes any sense,please tell me more - the guys at CEX need to know !.

Bus429
17th Jul 2001, 04:13
Jetfuel,

What's happening to MAELs present HM?

Rags - I'm sure Morroccomole will confirm your worst fears. We've all been shafted at some time or another by the person you allude to.

Morrocco - have you got a copy of the poem? :D :eek:

rightstuff
17th Jul 2001, 10:28
Ragspanner,as an ex Spotty M I can confirm Bootsy is the person you are refering to.Not a popular person during his time at M.He made a regular habit of ripping his staff of with expenses during his time at M.To all at Channex good luck,you'll need it.

morroccomole
17th Jul 2001, 15:38
Fully concur with Bus and rightstuff rags. Sorry.

Bus, I dont have a copy of 'the poem' but I know a man who may. Have you asked Multi X?

near enuf is good enuf
18th Jul 2001, 01:59
Aaaah, now I'm with ya.
Top chap, his first introduction to man line wasn't a "hello chaps, how's it going?", oh no.
He waltzed in, enquired where the guys clock in and when the reply was "we don't", he said "that will be the first thing I change then". Nice guy :eek: and yes him and AV didn't get along too well.

Bus429
18th Jul 2001, 04:05
Near enough - are you referring to the guy taking over @ FLS LGW or the the guy @ Channex. :rolleyes: :D

Blacksheep
18th Jul 2001, 05:09
Did someone say "Clock In?" Only dinosaurs clock in, hasn't the man heard of spy-ware? :D

If not don't tell him...

Through difficulties to the cinema

morroccomole
18th Jul 2001, 12:29
near enuf; I think you are geting a bit confused. Homer was once with M @ LTN/TXL/GLA is now FLS @ LGW. Where MAN comes into the equation I'm not quite sure?

Bus429
18th Jul 2001, 14:24
Rightstuff - could you ask Multi-X for a copy of "the poem"?

:D

rightstuff
18th Jul 2001, 14:48
Bus,I'll see what I can do as soon as a can break away from my busy schedule.You know how it is here at the sharp end.

rightstuff
18th Jul 2001, 15:31
Morroccomole,its not as sharp as it used to be.How about yourself.

morroccomole
18th Jul 2001, 15:37
How is your 'sharp end' these days rightstuff? Still getting plenty of 'sharpening'?

JetMender
19th Jul 2001, 13:12
Bus 429 / rightstuff - you can find poem if you search for "Euroberlin - The Christmas Poem" posted in this forum in June 2000.

[ 19 July 2001: Message edited by: JetMender ]

[ 19 July 2001: Message edited by: JetMender ]

screwdeeriver one
23rd Jul 2001, 00:13
No matter what you say about Homer, he must be ten times better than the two juvenille delinquents who have been given the task of raping and pillaging the poor lae's who are left. :mad:

rightstuff
25th Jul 2001, 17:24
Screw,believe what you hear Homer is as bad if not worse than the two individuals you mention.

cooltool
28th Jul 2001, 12:10
Having Homer as your boss is is a bad dream but he can be beaten just ask him to make a technical decision.I wonder if he still has the worlds cleanest whitest overalls kept for special occasions they even have a crease down the front.Once donned he looks like the guy who used to advertise the wall paper paste underneath the helicopter.Whoa! way to go dude.So don't totally give up because he will,he never seems to last long before he is sussed out. Anyhow I agree with the previous post AV may be after some paypack and I know FLS is not the place for managers that don't cut the mustard.It wont be long before Homer will be forced to "Eat his Shorts".Does any one have a copy of the Bart Simpson wrap that was going about at spotty M?

rightstuff
29th Jul 2001, 04:10
Rumour has it he needed advise on how to put on his overalls,and then he couldn't decide whether they should be fastened from the bottom up or vise versa.

Techman
29th Jul 2001, 07:02
I managed to get my hands on a part of Homers medical records.
http://www.geocities.com/reallyfunnyphotos/c0091.html

rightstuff
29th Jul 2001, 09:30
Are you sure those are the right records,I thought I could detect a brain in there?