PDA

View Full Version : Globespan - Command Requirements

ikea monster
25th Jun 2005, 20:19
Could anyone shed anylight on the DEC' requiements for Globespan. Hours/Type rated/ experience etc

Holer Moler
26th Jun 2005, 11:36
'Shed any light' If your buddy is the FM then all that is required is repeated failures at command assessments. Ability is not a factor - just the right handshake.

ikea monster
26th Jun 2005, 12:27
On my way too the Lodge then !

Pointer
29th Jun 2005, 07:50
Hey Holer moler, guess we are colleagues then Aye?

Yes there is a certain complacency if you are from the right lodge. But it is not that bad, and if you are elligeble to hold command, then there does not seem to be a writing in stone about the requirements.

Just sign up for the circus and have a go at it.

Pointer :E

db767
29th Jun 2005, 08:05
You're welcome to come and join us Holer Moler! I would certainly be happy to fly with you, no funny handshake required. Just think of me like one of those BA Captains you get to fly with at GSS!

amos
30th Jun 2005, 17:33
A licence, 2 arms and 2 legs and can speak English, although the English is optional.

Amos

flying scotsman
2nd Jul 2005, 13:19
don't know if it's true but I heard of guys getting straight comands off larger t-props. sounds unlikely though.

Pointer
3rd Jul 2005, 21:39
No that's not correct. haven't heard anything like that. eventhough i got it like that my self but through a different company. It was my ticket in the lotery. :D