PDA

View Full Version : June ATPL results

winggeek
22nd Jun 2005, 10:27
anyone know when the ATPL results are comin out for the june sitting?????

Cheers

jimpearce
22nd Jun 2005, 10:31
just called Oxford, maybe tomorrow...another agonising day of waiting!!!
Jim.

winggeek
22nd Jun 2005, 10:33
i just rang the caa there but true to there form they just said friday which a load of s*$t as they always say that, was told it was going to be today , has anyone recieved any results yet???

jimpearce
22nd Jun 2005, 11:13
This was only my 3rd sitting but it seems to me it's never wednesday!! last month it was friday and in feb it was thursday.
I'm just keeping fingers crossed that I'll be able to start the cpl in a few days time.

buster172
22nd Jun 2005, 20:13
It is a horrible wait. Last 6 and pretty sure I failed one, theres a snowballs chance I got it and I just want to know NOW! :}

Good luck all

Buster

:ok:

fastjet2k
22nd Jun 2005, 22:30
we're all waiting down here too... we've been told to expect them either tomorrow (Thursday) or early Friday. Need to know now so I can move on!

Good luck to all and sundry, trust we all hear soon!

FJ2k

1800-how'smyflying
22nd Jun 2005, 23:10
cheers fastjet2k!

I was all ready to wait til Friday, now Ive got another night of tossing and turning waiting for the phone to ring in the morning if you guys have been told tomorrow! Its horrible, but hopefully will be worth the wait...

Good luck people,

jimpearce
23rd Jun 2005, 09:40
Results anyone??????????

fastjet2k
23rd Jun 2005, 10:07
still 'nowt... been told again to expect them before the end of the day though....:{

BIG MISTER
23rd Jun 2005, 10:24
Nop nothing here yet either.....

Guess it must be hot in that big glass building....so regular trips to the cheap canteen for cold drinks instead of getting the exams marked ?

LOL Aircon working overtime.....CAA working part time ?

Either that or its been another bumper month for dodgy questions with appeals all over the shop ????

Good luck all

winggeek
23rd Jun 2005, 15:07
they are due out tommorrow but if they are delayed we are all in for the long haul (no pun intended) over the weekend til monday, sure we will all be runin down the road to get the post man, for now im gonna have a lot of drink and wait it out,, its all i can do!!!!!!!!!!!!

wessexairways
23rd Jun 2005, 15:20
Nothing at BCFT yet either.

Have heard that there may be a few issues with performance, but not too sure on any outcome, could be part cause of the delay.

Lets hope for Friday, good luck all

WA

wubalaj
23rd Jun 2005, 17:14
Problems with A/C performance surely not?!!! Still beyond me why they can't get it right......All the best to those awaiting results.

wessexairways
23rd Jun 2005, 18:51
Has anyone heard of any appeals on met this time?

WA

wessexairways
24th Jun 2005, 06:46
kissmysquirrel,

Recently 22 candidates were creditted passes for Performance in February after several of us logged appeals, I was one of them.

The questions credited turned our results from low 70's to mid 80's.

If you think the appeal thing is a joke you obviously have a little more money than sense. I am sure the 21 others mentioned above will agree with me.

This link is the proof !

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=169718&highlight=april+performance

Wessex

1800-how'smyflying
24th Jun 2005, 08:38
Anybodys post man drop by yet? Got to wait another few hrs before the admin office opens here in Florida, don't mind the few hours wait, lets just keep fingers crossed it wont be Monday!

Let us know if you hear anything in the mean time, and good luck,

SplashDown
24th Jun 2005, 09:47
Morning everyone.

Just spoke to Oxford for the 5th time in the last 2 days and they have got their results in and are sorting them as I type!

Best of luck everyone especially all on CBR22... You know who you are!!

Splashdown

jimpearce
24th Jun 2005, 09:59
Results are out!!!!!
Well pleased, passed my last four so can start my CPL tomorrow
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mooneyboy
24th Jun 2005, 12:23
Oxford results are out.
All first time passes and a nice average.
Good luck to rest of CBR22.

Mooneyboy:cool:

fastjet2k
24th Jun 2005, 13:48
All results down here too... I can't speak for the phase 2 guys/gals, but all first time passes with high averages for us in phase 1. Delighted - congratulations to all who have their results now.

Off for a beer in the sun! :cool:

FJ2k

wessexairways
24th Jun 2005, 15:51
Got my 14, good round up at BCFT also.

Well done all.

WA

BIG MISTER
25th Jun 2005, 09:46
Hands up whos upset at getting a 75% pass mark ?

Andybody ?

Nop did'nt think so !

Now 74% is another matter ! ! ! !

Please I got 75% in one exam....and not lossed any sleep over it !

Same goes for the appeal guys n girls. Good luck to you. I've appealed a couple of questions in the passed because they had two correct answers.

What a wonderful feeling it must have been for those 22 people. Getting the CAA results and feeling upset only to get a phone call latter saying that they'd passed......like waking-up for an early shift and then finding out your a day off BLISS !

I'd settle for 75% on all my exams if it means I can get on with 100% flying and forget the 50% of the ATPL's that you will never need to fly and a/c !

Good luck all