PDA

View Full Version : Any work for the A&P in england??

ottiss
29th Apr 2001, 00:49
Can anyone help I have an A&P and want work in england as i live here. any help will help.
thanks

spannersatcx
29th Apr 2001, 11:14
Delta at Manchester need someone NOW so you'd better be quick.

ragspanner
29th Apr 2001, 16:04
Try all the big yank airlines at LHR,LGW ,jobs seem to come up on a fairly regular basis.
Good luck,RAGS.

BISH-BASH-BOSH
29th Apr 2001, 19:21
Delta interviews were held at gatwick early part of this week, you may be to late for this one, but contact details are:-
Mr j o donnell
Atlantic regional maintenance manager.
delta airlines.
north terminal
gatwick airport,
west sussex.

For further info, Northwest no longer employ just A&P's since klm took over the gatwick line maintenance operation as part of the klm / northwest alliance, they now operate under jar66.

Your best bet is American at Lhr, or try fls who handle the continental contract at lgw, hope this info is of use to you.

ottiss
30th Apr 2001, 01:01
Thank you bish-bash-bosh just what I need a address to get me started. I dont have a address for any big airlines at LGW OR LHR ragspanner. thanks again all

BISH-BASH-BOSH
1st May 2001, 12:00
just to let you know, United have a ad in Flight this week looking for A&P licensed engineers this week to be based at LHR, get yor C.V in now Ottis, They are not a bad bunch of guys, so i am told, mostly ex pan am. you can get the details from flight international's web site. best of luck old chap.

ottiss
3rd May 2001, 00:55
Thanks i bought the mag and sent my CV the very same day (to united). and I also sent one to the delta address you gave me.
Thanks mate

[This message has been edited by ottiss (edited 02 May 2001).]