PDA

View Full Version : Comair does it again

beechbum
19th Jun 2005, 14:19
With all the negativity surrounding SAA and its loss making excercises it's great to see that at least one carrier is growing in leaps and bounds.
According to a Sunday Times article (19th June), Comair Ltd operating profit could reach as high as R80 milliion for year ending June 2005.:ok:
In these trying times in aviation it's good to see some good out there and may it grow from strength to strength.
I can see good things happening.........:D :D :ok: !!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch this space..............................

saywhat
19th Jun 2005, 16:01
Now all they have to do is pay their pilots a descent sallary, and the profits will be justified!!! My money says that the bosses will however get big bonuses and the rest of the staff will get a well earned thank you.

blood brother
19th Jun 2005, 16:31
I thought CA pay was good?? Just what i heard, compared to others. Not SAA, but better then Nation Wide. Then again thats not even a salary is it!

Solid Rust Twotter
19th Jun 2005, 16:42
Got to be better than some of the contract operations.:(

Gi'z a job.....:ok:

Gunship
20th Jun 2005, 11:19
Ahhh REAL ORCA rolling in the $$$ again .. coming to visit you in a week ou maat - so get your bonus ready :ok:

REAL ORCA
20th Jun 2005, 17:39
Gunsss

Can't wait, will even buy the Tassies!!!

Gunship
20th Jun 2005, 20:58
I just read the whole article in the Sunday Times and I am really very glad and happy for BA / Comair.

Hard work, dedicated crews and staff plus happy pax (like me) is a winning team :ok:

REAL ORCA ... I need ticket(s) for my family of 7 :E

Beta Light
21st Jun 2005, 06:48
Imagine...BA/Comiar get my tax money instead of U know who...in a year we can build a school from the profit, or I can get a tax reduction.
Sorry, my coffee is getting cold. Damm day dreaming

jollybuccaneer
21st Jun 2005, 07:36
Hey saywhat, I hope you are not serious about us getting a DESCENT sallary (sic), we want a CLIMB SALARY....