PDA

View Full Version : Awesome flying

johned0
19th Jun 2005, 09:44
I was at Milton Keynes Bowl yesterday for a gig. The gig was great and the flying by the pilot of the squirrel that was filming the gig was awesome. I have no idea who it was but respect to the pilot.

I look forward to seeing the opening sequence on the DVD when it is release.

Sadly, I didn't take a camera but I will take it today so I hope they are fliming tonight's gig as well.

John

I've changed the title of your thread.
I don't want to risk attracting political propanganda posts by people from that organisation.

Heliport

johned0
19th Jun 2005, 15:15
Hi Heliport,

I am happy for you to mod my posts, where appropriate, but I am intrigued to know which organisation you are referring to, wrt "political propanganda" - please feel free to PM me if you want to take this offline.

I was attending a rock concert.

John

Heliport
19th Jun 2005, 16:18
It was meant as a joke!
Green Day? Geddit? ;)

(I didn't think you were attending a Green Party rally - especially as your Profile gives 'fast cars' as one of your interests. :D )

Heliport

TeeS
19th Jun 2005, 21:45
Thank heavens for that, I had just bought their album and thought I had supported some far left/right anti-helicopter political party!
TeeS

Arm out the window
20th Jun 2005, 01:32
Hey man, those helicopters are like, really bad for the environment you know...why do you think they're known as Angry Palm Trees, eh?! Palm trees should be HAPPY!!

johned0
20th Jun 2005, 08:51
That was lost on me - I'm off to the hospital to get a sense of humour inplant

John

:ok:

Robbo Jock
20th Jun 2005, 11:46
If you think they're Angry Palm Trees, try going and give one a big hug, see if you can calm it down. :}