PDA

View Full Version : Salary assessment - OPS/FLT PLANNING

bacardi walla
19th Jun 2005, 07:05
I think we would all agree that the workloads within Ops, Crewing and Flight Planning have increased over the years. But have salaries? Low cost airlines around Europe are bringing more rotations for crews and aircraft and when disruption hits, it can hit hard.

Has the management in your airline recognised your skills and do they want to hold on to you. Question I'm asking, is do they pay you a decent salary in recognition of your knowledge.

I'm carrying out a case study to try and establish what the industry is paying its front line staff. So, can you let me know what your airline pays for Ops Controllers, Crew Controllers and Flight Planners? PM me if you prefer.

This is not just aimed at UK based airline staff, everyone from around Europe is invited to help me.

Many thanks :ok:

bacardi walla
21st Jun 2005, 07:22
Thanks for the PM's so far. Your input is helping me build a very interesting picture.

Keep the replies coming in. The more info I have, the better my case :ok:

Dash-7 lover
5th Jul 2005, 13:15
bacardi walla ......

I'm interested in your results. I was just about to post something similar as I have a round of annual pay negotiations coming up soon for exactly the jobs you mention.

Would appreciate any help....

bacardi walla
7th Jul 2005, 12:47
Lets just say that what I'm being paid is NOT industry standard despite what the MD says !!