PDA

View Full Version : disgruntled goat!!!!

winggeek
18th Jun 2005, 22:07
Hello all,

hows it goin toall the floridians!!!

So i here AFT is closed down now in florida shame that it was a good school with some good teachers! a good laugh e.g Robohan , Mens health, Lizzy, tall paul, Captain Carvell, Irish heads unpassable scousers angry Danish and naughty Nadia hahhaha (well whenever i was in class that is before anyone comes back with a smart comment!!)!!

Jeasus is anyone else sick of these idiots goin on about not gettin jobs!!! face it ur not cut out for it and thats why ur not flyin hahahah now shut up u moanin and just wait ur turn u will get a job!!!!!!!!!!! any ways that should get some pulses goin and sure if u wanna find out if your good enough e-mail simon sure he will tell u straight up if u got it or not, good bloke simon pityhe is not teachin anymore though he was a great teacher. (when he wasnt givin u a for bein on the the night before, now simon wat do expect half ur class was irish!!!) anyways still waitin for these results maybe pass these ATPL'sby july (2008) sure who am i kiddin im gonna be the best baggage handler out there!! not many people can say that!!!!!

good luck with all the results to the irish in florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slan go foill!!!!

P.s Sexy girl i will never forget u!!!! how could i all the good times!!

sexygirl
19th Jun 2005, 19:41
Nor I you. Ma Robinson sends her regards too...

winggeek
20th Jun 2005, 15:08
ah mrs robinson now there is a good girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farrell
21st Jun 2005, 17:12
I can see a future RT nightmare on the horizon!

Captain Ratpup
23rd Jun 2005, 08:03
Ah yes, RT nightmare. To be sure!

1800-how'smyflying
24th Jun 2005, 14:23
Congratulations winggeek, 14 in the bag, fair play to ya. But who's going to start the "July ATPL Results" topic next week now your done!!?

Have a good night man, talk to ya soon,

1800!