PDA

View Full Version : How about an aircraft hardware book then!

Cyclic Hotline
4th Mar 2001, 01:22
So glad you liked the Aeroshell book. ;)

Here's another great reference site and book. The demise of the Van-Dusen book meant the loss of a great reference book. The Aviall book was never quite the same, not least because it was the size of a (USA) phone book.

This site has some great reference material available on line, but the latest version of their reference book is without equal. It is only American hardware, but is really exceptional, including the entire drawing for many common parts.

If you send them your information, they will send you a free copy of the "toolbox" version (you pay postage if outside the US), which looks just like a small phone book. Alternately, you can purchase the hardback copy. This is really an exceptional deal.

Incidentally, I also purchase all my harware from these guys and they are a tremendous outfit, good pricing, availability and customer support. (Not free advertising, but response to the effort that Tom Brink, the President, put into producing this!)

http://www.gen-aircraft-hardware.com/

sprocket
4th Mar 2001, 03:04
You've done it again Cyclic!
Have to agree with your sentiments. I've kept "usin" a Van Dusen book which is tattered and torn and hidden from others.

I will put this site onto our stores 'puter for all to use.

[This message has been edited by sprocket (edited 04 March 2001).]