PDA

View Full Version : CH4 9pm Tonight 19/4/01

Radio Man
19th Apr 2001, 23:30
Possibly worth watching if you know the man involved. LGW BA engineers may find it especially interesting!

Penn Doff
20th Apr 2001, 00:32
Is this typical of BA managers? Was it brought on by stress? Was it Uncle Bob's fault? Was he avionics? Is he on paid leave?
Is working on L1011's that bad?

Glad we have none of this at VS.

------------------
"please report further"

topman
20th Apr 2001, 22:15
any clues pls, I missed it.

reboot
22nd Apr 2001, 03:10
Was he avionics, what sort of question is that, are you saying all thoses electric shocks make us strange. Maybe its the radio waves that do it to us. I am insulted, I am outraged, I am shocked (punn)

:) :)

[This message has been edited by reboot (edited 21 April 2001).]

Radio Man
23rd Apr 2001, 11:32
The man featured was a "senior engineer" for BA at LGW. I don't see why there is an issue as to which trade he was...remember who got caught with a boroscope in a ladies toilet and his trade!
The CH4 program was interesting but must of been humiliating for his family. I have worked with him on several occaisions and always found him to be a very intelligent, helpful and friendly person.
It's sad to think that someone can be pushed that far for whatever reasons.
I hope he gets a chance to redeem himself and rebuild his life when he gets out.

reboot
23rd Apr 2001, 13:50
Penn Doff

How do you know you dont have anything like this. All sorts of things go on that people dont know about. I know some interesting stories about your place!

topman
23rd Apr 2001, 22:42
please please give me a clue, I can't stand the suspense any longer.

aeroguru
23rd Apr 2001, 22:59
Was he borescope qualified and current then?

Penn Doff
24th Apr 2001, 00:44
Hey Aeroguru, I hope the workcard was to look for "hair line cracks".

As for your stories about VS reboot, I don't believe it! If however you think something went on please e-mail me the details, but only if it is in the "best possible taste".

------------------
"please report further"

[This message has been edited by Penn Doff (edited 23 April 2001).]

thedrunk
28th Apr 2001, 23:57
I heard he was on nightshift waiting for
"The Crack Of Dawn"

ottiss
30th Apr 2001, 01:16
just came from the pub after 15 PINTS