PDA

View Full Version : Sickness

30secondReview
17th Jun 2005, 00:57
Hello everone!

I hope you are not like me, I have worked the past 14 weekends in a row and am in desperate need of a weekend off! However, I need a reaonable excuse for a little social sickness? Do you have any good excuses?

handgun fellashio
17th Jun 2005, 05:31
1.Sore Back..strain etc.
2.Rotor cuff injury...too much jerkin`the gherkin
3.Making babies
4.Eye Problem..can`t see myself coming to work.

Maude Charlee
17th Jun 2005, 10:02
How about "I'm a slack, lazy, selfish skiver and I don't give a toot if I drop my colleagues in it by getting them to cover for me while I tell lies to my employer".

That should cover it, and might have the added benefit of giving you some more extended time off while they give your job to somebody who actually wants it.

:*

handgun fellashio
17th Jun 2005, 10:21
Darling Maude spread the joy!

lexxity
17th Jun 2005, 10:57
Working 14 weekends in a row is just harsh, take a couple of days leave or can you not shift swap with someone?

Ranger 1
17th Jun 2005, 11:59
I agree with Lexxity. go down the leave route to get your weekends off, It is well known that the Friday syndrome is the number one cause of people pulling "sickies":ugh:
I have worked in the aviation for over 20 years & was told in no uncertain terms that if

Sorry about the half finished post dropped something on the key board:rolleyes: I was told to look elsewhere for a job :ouch: