PDA

View Full Version : easyTech

jetfueldrinker
1st Mar 2001, 22:59
Bloke I know applied for a position at LTN with easyTech/FLS. Apparently he got a letter back thanking him for his application. The letter went on to read 'You should hear from us within 6 weeks. If you have not heard from us in that time, you must assume you have been unsuccessful'. Well, that is one way of telling you that 'You are the weakest link. Goodbye'. But seriously, hope all goes well for him as he wants a line job. But then, don't we all?

The Invisible Man
2nd Mar 2001, 17:17
Hi JFD,

You dont want a line job, rain, sleet,snow, wind etc. All the lovely hosties,the tea, the crew food, the TV, video, servisair ladies. I'd have the hangar any day !!!!

Hardly any companies post an unsucessful reply out nowadays. Costs them money. They rely on people phoning and asking if they have the been sucessful , no cost to the company that way.
T.I.Man

jetfueldrinker
3rd Mar 2001, 00:58
Hi TI man

I had a summer line secondment some time ago. Believe me, appart from stuck bogs, the line is a far better environment than the hangar. Breakfast from the hosties, lots of caffee, being asked by passengers if it was ok to put their hand baggage under their seat instead of in the hat bin as they would like to consume it during the flight.... you know where I am comeing from. Give me a line job any day.