PDA

View Full Version : New Religion

Airmech II
15th Apr 2001, 23:17
Hey here's one for all of you in the UK who have had a census shoved through your door. If you are up for it put your religion down as Jedi, apparantly if the government receive 10,000 + replies with Jedi then they will have to recognise the religion and we can all worship Princess Leia in public

itwilldoatrip
15th Apr 2001, 23:31
Nice one lets do it and Duck them up.

Airmech II
16th Apr 2001, 02:02
Nice one monkey. Spread the word

Sid and Coke
17th Apr 2001, 17:34
May the force be with you

------------------
With Ice Please

Coriolis
17th Apr 2001, 23:54
Nice buzz, but don't order your light sabre just yet...
Someone told me today that the 10,000 req't was in the last recent New Zealand census and doesn't apply in the UK.
Still, no harm in trying anyway (BTW, how old will you be when the list goes public in 2101?) ;)

------------------
Ground tested, no fault found

OLD_EGG_BOUND
20th Apr 2001, 03:13
HEARD ON THE NEWS TONIGHT THAT PEOPLE WHO ENTER SPURIOUS INFO ON THE CENSUS FORM ARE LIABLE TO A HEAVY FINE.

reboot
22nd Apr 2001, 03:23
True about the fine for all the other questions but that dosnt apply to the religion one you are legally free to put what you want on it. Dont quote me if they take you to court

:) :)
:) :)

little red train
24th Apr 2001, 00:22
I'm actually doing the Census, and acording to my "training manual" all I have to check for is completness, all the boxes filled in ect. I'm to take all information given in good faith. If I get "My name is Tim F**K-Face" then F**K-Face is the name on the form.
After checking its sent to some clever computer reading thing, don't know what happens after.

It's the person who signs the forms duty to make sure its all correct, so If you really belive in the prohet Obi-one, good on you in this marvelous "non-specific inter-communial living non-definative area for non-denomination co-enhabitance" that was formally the UK.

Please remeber to post back your pre-paid envelope after the 29th of april, failure to do so will require me to revist your dwelling get paid and extra 55p each time :)