PDA

View Full Version : UK SALARY SURVEY RESULTS

dornierboy
15th Apr 2001, 13:30
Just thought I would bring this item to everyones attention.
It may not be accurate to three decimal places but it gives you a rough idea what we are worth.
Useful for your next job interview when the guy the other side of the desk gives you ten good reasons why they won't pay what you're asking!!!
The survey is accessable at www.aeromech.co.uk (http://www.aeromech.co.uk)

------------------

The Invisible Man
15th Apr 2001, 14:06
Clicked on link and cannot find survey !!
Maybe a bit dim this Sunday, I dont get better till Thursday !!!

aeroguru
15th Apr 2001, 18:02
Yes the link should be www.AirMech.co.uk (http://www.AirMech.co.uk)
and by the way many thanks to the organiser/s
this is getting to be a seriously good and useful site and the salary survey was a brilliant idea.
A surprising insight into the thorny, secretive world of salaries for UK techs/mechs.

Inspector Gadget
15th Apr 2001, 18:29
Excellent survey. Hope I hav'nt dropped myself in it!

Airmech II
15th Apr 2001, 22:32
Hello All, I'd like to say thanks to you all for taking a look and supporting our website so far. A quick note on the salary survey though, if you do not want your replies published then please do not fill out the form. You are welcome to fill it out with fields missing to protect your anonimity, and if you would like anything you have put up removed then please e.mail me with the details to [email protected] happy surfing and let's spread all the info we can as no other bugger ie our regulatory authority is willing to help !!!

[This message has been edited by Airmech II (edited 15 April 2001).]

KwikPhix
15th Apr 2001, 23:01
So thats all you lot do eh Gadget? I rather think you have !

[This message has been edited by KwikPhix (edited 15 April 2001).]

dornierboy
16th Apr 2001, 12:09
Sorry about the minor snafu with the hyperlink for aeromech guys.
On a similar vein could anyone help me with the following?
I am currently working outside the UK JAR setup, if I were to take the neccesary modules to convert my A&C into an unrestricted JAR66 licence would this enhance my salary in the UK or are companies effectively getting the equivalent of X electrics for free?

------------------