PDA

View Full Version : why not read this?

fishtank
13th Nov 2000, 21:03
A message for all those abused, out of work, misaligned engineers out there, or any of you looking for a change....

I found this website which sums it all up really...
http://www.aviationjobsearch.com

if you are looking for any job in aviation (especially mechanics, engineers, cabin crew and pilots) this is THE place to have a look!!!!

let me know what you think..

Genghis the Engineer
13th Nov 2000, 21:35
I think that Chief Pilot is going to get seriously pissed off if he sees any more adverts for this website on his bulletin board without his being paid for them.

A quick check shows that you've posted 17 adverts for this website on Pprune - why don't you pay for your advertising like everybody else?

G

[This message has been edited by Genghis the Engineer (edited 13 November 2000).]

diwai
13th Nov 2000, 22:59
All the jobs on that website are in the states anyway I think the site is poo!!!!

mriya225
13th Nov 2000, 23:15
It's a fine site fishtank - but you should probably do your advertising the legitimate way.

------------------
Un diva très doué.

cotos
14th Nov 2000, 02:55
Sorry, but I'm with Diwai on this one

SchmiteGoBust
14th Nov 2000, 04:16
God site, but don't need it!!!I agree with Ghengis.I'm fed up with your unsubtle advertising.Put a sock in it.Also it has very on jobs in the U.K.

Jango
14th Nov 2000, 09:27
Errrm.... I advertise in there and none of my jobs are in the USA? If in doubt read the advert.

But agree..they charge us a fair whack to advertise on the site...so bill them or remove them from the board.

SchmiteGoBust
14th Nov 2000, 12:37
Sorry Jango,didn't mean to upset you. There are jobs in the U.K. on it, I was just trying to make an unsubtle point.
If I was after a job I would undoubtedly be the first to use it.

mik
14th Nov 2000, 18:33
fishtank, you asked what the readers of this forum think.

Well, I think that if you'd like more(*) exposure on this website, you really should contact PPRuNe HQ. It must cost a not-so-small fortune to run the pprune website & the only income is the single advert on each page.

(*) aviationjobsearch.com is already one of the companies advertising on pprune!