PDA

View Full Version : Prestwick's new image

7006 fan
12th Jun 2005, 14:52
What does everyone think of Prestwick's new image, quite different to anything I've seen. I like the line drawing, it's fun!; although the colour smacks of 'Purple Ronnie', all in all a very bold and brave image, good luck with it PIK.

allanmack
12th Jun 2005, 16:57
A lot of locals here in Ayrshire do not like the branding as it is 'too Glaswegian' for them. They would prefer Robert Burns International.

Personally I like it - it is vibrant and energetic and is a bit unusual compared to some of the really drab, grey terminals around. Regardless of the branding the main thing is that the terminal is being modernised and more appealing to passengers although there is still some work to do airside. Feedback from the inbound foreign tourists is excellent although they haven't a clue what 'Pure Dead Brilliant' means!

EK-LHR-LGW-GLA-MAN-B
12th Jun 2005, 17:34
"Pure dead brilliant" I live in Glasgow but have never herd anyone say that. I hate the wooded effect at the check-in desks makes it look more old than modern it is horrid.

Findo
12th Jun 2005, 20:43
Excellent. Love the gallusness. Colours and images are excellent. Posters and pictures convey a sense of fun and not taking life too serious. Great makeover.

:ok::D :ok::D :ok::D

Oshkosh George
12th Jun 2005, 22:27
Can we see this new image online? If so,where?

EK-LHR-LGW-GLA-MAN-B
12th Jun 2005, 23:40
http://www.gpia.co.uk/images/General/GlasgowPrestwickpics01.JPG

5711N0205W
13th Jun 2005, 20:19
That's getting a bit close to Scotrail Purple!