PDA

View Full Version : Other Jobs with Emirates

I Just Want To Fly
12th Jun 2005, 09:42
Are there any current or previous EK crew/staff who are aware of expat EK staff who do not fly ie working for Dnata etc.

I am a travel agent, and I want to become cabin crew wth EK, but in the meantime would love to get a job with Dnata or Arabian Holidays etc...

I can see that they accept applications on their website, but am keen to find out how they recruit. Do I need to go to Dubai to apply?

Thanks...

harry the cod
12th Jun 2005, 13:40
I think you just answered your own question. YOU CAN APPLY ON LINE! Good luck.

I Just Want To Fly
12th Jun 2005, 14:48
Sorry I wasn't clear enough.

I have applied online, but am trying to find out what the process is. Do they recruit overseas, or do I need to go to Dubai...?

mikeymike
30th Jun 2005, 12:00
HI i just want to fly

i left just over a year ago, i miss it big time

when i was there you could do all of what you have just said

apply on line

go to dubai, i think they have open days there

or have an interview in uk

i would keep you eyes peeled in your local paper in the jobs sect, thats where they advertise for open days, this is more like an illimination process than an interview, if they like what they see then maybe you will get n interview but this isnt the best way coz there will hundreds of people, so i suggest you wait and see what they say about your on line application, dont worry if they dont get back straight away it took forever for me to get out there and that was after they had offered me the job!!
also is there anybody u no out there coz they could hand your cv in by hand this is how i got my interview!!! and would recomend this route.

i would keep scanning there site for any info

good luck
:ok: