PDA

View Full Version : SAA Cadet arrested on Kulula Flight?

flyitlikeyoustoleit
12th Jun 2005, 06:40
Heard a SAA Cadet was off loaded and subsequently arrested on Friday evening the 10th June in Johannesburg for apparent drunken, aggressive and obnoxious behaviour........

Solid Rust Twotter
12th Jun 2005, 07:13
Why would a cadet employed by SAA be on a Kulula flight? Would have thought they'd be jumpseated around or given ID90 seating by their own company.:confused:

Gunship
12th Jun 2005, 09:18
Real Orca should give us the correct version ... :ok:

B Sousa
12th Jun 2005, 11:55
SRT, probably he was trying to get to his destination.....That behavior would end a career here..

Gunship
12th Jun 2005, 13:18
Are you in Garsfontein Bert ? :p

That behavior would end a career here..

Are you in Garsfontein Bert ? :p

B Sousa
12th Jun 2005, 14:00
Not for a couple weeks yet.. talking about in the states.......Just had two pilots hit the gray bar hotel big time for breathing alcohol.......
You coming up that way, I will bring over a box of wine.........

REAL ORCA
14th Jun 2005, 17:10
Gunzzz!!!!

Sorry for not replying earlier, but was part of the working class!!
Spoke to a couple of guys, nobody seems to know anything. Even spoke to the "Goldfish in the Fish bowl" ( he normally knows everything), no joy!

Maybe somebody else can help.

Goldfish Jack
15th Jun 2005, 05:54
Hey Guns

The working class whale is correct - not heard anything either.

And the whale REALLY is working - didn't even want to come drinking with us the other night - actually he made a darn good decision - he must be a good captain!!!!!!

Hope things are well - it is kinda wet and cold down here!

raytheon_aircraft
15th Jun 2005, 08:09
truly pathetic, shame on SAA.

south coast
15th Jun 2005, 15:37
cadets failing interviews, cadets and drunken behaviour...

you would not think these were people SPONSORED by the FLAG CARRIER of SOUTH AFRICA!!!!

Solid Rust Twotter
15th Jun 2005, 16:12
Well, no real hard info yet.

Red herring, anyone?:E

cavortingcheetah
15th Jun 2005, 16:25
:rolleyes:

Lesedi la Bokamosa.:=

saywhat
15th Jun 2005, 16:57
Most probably just a lot of Sh~t started by another one of the people out there with bugger all to do other than rubbishing SAA or anything assosiated with SAA.

cavortingcheetah
15th Jun 2005, 18:50
:) That is indeed a balanced and broad minded thought.
A credit to South African Airways.
That sort of sentiment on an application form must endear you to the recruitment analysts at Cabin Services.
Bound on.:p

saywhat
16th Jun 2005, 11:58
If a name comes foreward, I will admit to being wrong, however, untill then, I stand by my thought that there are more S African P Pruners out there willing to do a little SAA bashing than badly qualified cadets.

Gunship
16th Jun 2005, 14:06
Cheers Big Fish and Hughe glass bowl.

Great to see you oke's still have a good routine down under.

God Willing Gunss will be in SA on Saturday morning and God's country at noon in time for the rugby.

Take care and keep the tassies warm - I hear it is a REAL winter :E

Gunsss

beechbum
16th Jun 2005, 16:22
Ok this is what I heard!!! The cadet in question was on a Kulula flight - why I don't know!!! Apparently still undergoing training in Port Alfred, and not presently with either Link, SAX or SAA. He hassled the cabin crew to no end to the point that he made his way to the rear of the aircraft and wanted to speak to the flightcrew via the intercom system!!!! Numerous times he was told to take his seat....but to no avail!!!!
He wanted to query the reason why the aircraft was at FL 330 and not Fl 340 amongst other things. Ummm!!! The mind boggles! The a/c was on its way to Durbs( so I could gather from the rumour chain)
But no this is not SAA bashing as several have stated. This happened......and its a crying shame:{ :{