PDA

View Full Version : Magıc Blue Aırlınes

vunzke
11th Jun 2005, 20:22
Anyone out there any news about the goıngs on of MGB ın Rotterdam? Hearıng dıfferent storıes every day from F-27 to ATP to A300 to 757 to.....to..... but so far ı guess they dont have any of those flyıng yet....do they stıll hold theır AOC? guess you need aırcraft for that?....any ınfo apprecıated...

keep the blue sıde up....:E

Fried_Chicken
11th Jun 2005, 20:56
A couple of ATPs have been painted in Magic Blue colours either at Southend, UK or Exeter, UK, can't remember which.

FC

jimbolayah
13th Jun 2005, 13:14
things are looking positive at the moment

Cap Loko
13th Jun 2005, 16:05
And a few fresh typerated lucky dudes are already waiting to get their hands on the machine ;)

EGTE
13th Jun 2005, 19:39
ATP G-BTPL has been painted at Exeter whilst G-BUKJ awaits the treatment.

http://home.freeuk.net/redmike/gbtpl_1.jpg

vunzke
15th Jun 2005, 13:12
Thanks for the ınfo guys...just heard that one of the MD's resıgned from the company.....aparently a dıspute about the way to proceed.... welll see....hope for the guys they dont get dıssapoınted sınce <ı heard Mr Hassan Sebı from Fly aır ıs ınvolved.....not a good commercıal step ı thınk.... good luck to all MGB-ers

Oshkosh George
15th Jun 2005, 17:18
Alright,I'll take the bait---what's with the 'y's?

7006 fan
15th Jun 2005, 17:37
Oshkosh,

I may be wrong but I think the Dutch language does not have an I/i in it. and the y with the accent provides the vowel infliction ih might be totally wrong and his keyboard is dodgy, i used to have a keyboard that gave a $ rather than £!

Cheers

Oshkosh George
15th Jun 2005, 21:46
Sorry,never noticed the accent,and now I see there's y and y/accent.

You learn something every day!

circseam
16th Jun 2005, 10:17
7006 Fan - "i used to have a keyboard that gave a $ rather than
£!"

Think your keyboard was working correctly, the dollar sign is typed when your regional settings are set as English (United States) , reset this setting to English (English).

Edited as not to cause offence to 7006 Fan)

kooyheier
16th Jun 2005, 10:34
EXsqeeze me...

The dutch language does have I's innit he he he he !!!!
And I should know as a fully bred Dutch chap!!!

cheerio...

7006 fan
18th Jun 2005, 08:24
Circseam,

Found that out after a £2.00 phone call to the 'Customer Service Centre"!!!. It was a 486 in I bought in 1996. It now seems the 'Septics' realise there are other currencies to the $.

Cheers
:ok:

7006 fan
19th Jun 2005, 21:23
Cheers Kooyheier, maybe his keyboard is dodgy then, all hail Microsoft!

vunzke
4th Jul 2005, 07:35
OK all.... about the i .... my keyboard is allright but it seems that since I am writing my comments from Turkey where the have the I which is and i without dots (this must generate funny spelling) it somehow does not come across right.... nevertheless when you see an i i mean an i....
:-)

Funny how a question can turn into a whole different discussion here....

Thanks anyway for the responses.... thread closed as far as I am concerned people...

:ok: