PDA

View Full Version : rumour network

vetskone
11th Jun 2005, 05:49
It's a good thing this is a rumour network. If it was meant to bear any relationship to fact, globalcolt, vicelike and other like notables would not get a guernsey.

For pity sake guys, if this forum is nothing more for you than an outlet for your dysfunctional windups starting from wild assed guesses, at least say so. Some contributors actually expect to learn something from the interaction here.

Vicelike, your posts all too often have a snide, vicious alternate agenda which to our collective embarrassment in this part of the world, seem geographically confined and serving clearly narrow interests .

globalcolt
11th Jun 2005, 05:59
cum on surely u havent got your head stuck up your a:mad: se that far ...why dont ya take a lighter look at life.. and by the way if im wrong please correct me if you now the facts PAL:ok:

Coconutty
11th Jun 2005, 09:06
to our collective embarrassment in this part of the world,
Why are you embarrassed about your COLLECTIVE - Does it work differently in your part of the world then - down under ?

:rolleyes:

TheFlyingSquirrel
12th Jun 2005, 08:35
I think you need to check out the Rotorheads around the world thread my old friend - you tell me where you've seen a set of pics like that before and then maybe you can convince me that pprune is a waste of time !! :E

Thomas coupling
12th Jun 2005, 10:10
Whats going on here then???????????:confused:

212man
12th Jun 2005, 10:18
I think it refers to the Jayrow thread; brings out the best in the Aussie comunity!

jbrereton
12th Jun 2005, 20:30
You should understand that half the people on this site are
"experts" and the other half think they are.

Must change my identity and hide like most other people.

Then and again I do not spread muck.

GFAWU