PDA

View Full Version : Not succesful applications

NordicJetSet
10th Jun 2005, 14:31
Hello,

I started applying for cabin crew jobs about six months ago. I´ve applied for three airlines, of which one got an interview with. From the other two never got any answer :( . I don´t what I´m doing wrong because I think I would be great as FA (like we all ;) ).

Anyway, where I´m staying there is not much more than those companies to apply for. Do you know if companies usually have some kind of note in their records for people who have applied/been in interview but not have been succesful? So if I send an application again to the same airline, would they check some old notes before proceeding :confused: ...

And if anyone has any good tips on how to make it to the interview, can also post them ;) .

moxie
11th Jun 2005, 10:22
Im in a similar situation at the moment and in my experience most airlines hold applications for a 6 month time period, then once that time frame is up you need to reapply to them to be considered for a job. I think they also have a note on record of when you have applied previously. But doubt that counts against you in anyway, if anything shows them your serious about working within the airline.

you will get there some day soon, just keep trying and keep your chin up! :O

richterscale10
11th Jun 2005, 14:35
Hi - I went to a company called ***** who offer a day course where they tell you who, where and how to apply. Guide you in what to say (what not to say) how to present yourself and how to fill in your application form and what to expect and how to deal with it on the assessment day.........and I am flying as cabin crew NOW !!!!!
Have a look on www.******.co.uk

Good Luck

If they're that good, then they can pay PPRuNe advertising rates like the others do!