PDA

View Full Version : Ad Enough!

shaun ryder
9th Jun 2005, 22:43
Ad enough of it, what do ya recon? Are we ever gonnal get anywhere in this game???

shaun

Jinkster
9th Jun 2005, 23:00
look chap, dont worry about it - everyone has off days and wishes they'd never seen an aeroplane before...chin up and hopefully something will happen soon - or at least I bloody well hope it does!:\

south coast
10th Jun 2005, 09:39
your twisting my melons man....

;)

Sky Goose
10th Jun 2005, 11:40
My IR has expired, all the app forms seem to need MCC, ********....back to the bank manager

Flogging a dead horse comes to mind...

then again the longer you wait and the more you have to fight the sweeter the victory...or so they say

Get a pint down..its friday after all

CAT3C AUTOLAND
12th Jun 2005, 20:56
Why have you had enough?

To answer your question, yes, what makes you think any different, or is this a wind up?

flaps to 60
13th Jun 2005, 17:04
Goose

You've invested so much so far with a little more time and money to get there..............and by the way the victory will be sweeter than licking warm honey off Cameron Diaz's mellons.

Hang on in there because Cameron is that hazy figure just in front of you.

Good luck

I waited years (lots of) and yes it is worh it hang on in there partner!

wingbar
13th Jun 2005, 18:12
Nice post FT 60! - Wish there were more like you!

WB:ok:

Sky Goose
13th Jun 2005, 19:36
thanks dude....

got to be reminded of the goal every now and then...

keep one of those mellons for me...i'll have the right one...you can move on to the left one by then

cheers dude and enjoy the dream

flaps to 60
14th Jun 2005, 11:55
Wingbar

Cheers!

Im sure there are but some forget what its like when you spend all your time looking up. I now spend an appreciable amount of my day looking down and feel VERY priviledged to be able do so.

Goose

I know how you feel mate and its a crappy feeling. I guess i was luck in many respects because i was able to scrape the cash together every now and then to keep jumping through the hoops that the C**ts against avaition kept raising.

But unlike Spaceman1000 et al i never lost sight of Camerons Luvvly Jubblies even when i didnt have the cash to progress or as an instructor earning anything!

Two of my mates are about to give up after spending each £50k+ even though interviews are now more plentiful and the market is definitely moving (we are now short of pilots in our company and its getting worse).

The best advice i can give is to be flexible and make as many mates with jobs as you can who are willing to recommend you.

Im not a greedy man (despite what the cabin crew say) and your welcome to both of Camerons mounds of joy as im sure she has other interesting bits that need exploring:ok: Know what i mean!!!

Shaun

Keep the faith it took me seven years to get a job........would i go through the pain, financial hardship and length of time again......OH YES just even for a day of what i do and see every day. Maybe i love this game too much but i cant help it!

To all the wannabees i contend that you are all future airline pilots (even the doubters) and i wish you all the very best of luck and hope to hear you on the RT one day.

shaun ryder
26th Sep 2005, 21:58
Back online chiefs! I have 'ad enough', but not yet! Life is sweet! Flying most days, what a life! Still dreaming of that 'pro' job. What will be will be.

Expedite!

The Ryder.

One for you Jinkster, just blagged a Virgin 744 hostie.

Oh yeah!!

VC10 Rib22
27th Sep 2005, 15:36
shaun,

They all say they are virgins. Your mate Bez has probably had her. :ok:

scroggs
27th Sep 2005, 19:17
You leave our girls alone! Jeez, these wannabes think they can get all the benefits without doing the work... ;)

Scroggs

nomercy
27th Sep 2005, 22:29
A mate of mine had an encounter with a virgin hostie - now he's got crabs (and no airline job).

VC10 Rib22
28th Sep 2005, 12:23
no mercy,

That's the luck of a wannabe. At least she didn't charge him for it.

VC10 Rib22

YYZ
28th Sep 2005, 16:07
Crab can be expensive!:rolleyes:

Jinkster
30th Sep 2005, 16:13
Shaun Ryder,

You lucky monkey, I say we let the hosties choose the next pilots. The young'uns with 300hrs or the oldies with 5000hrs :E how about it scroggs? :p

scroggs
30th Sep 2005, 19:29
Fine by me. I don't need to buy yet another house for a woman who doesn't like me...:{