PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Ag Convention. What did you think?

Lowlevldevl
9th Jun 2005, 08:54
Well the Ag convention finished today. A fairly successful one by all accounts. Numbers were healthy and despite the terrible accident statistics over the past six months and a record drought still underway the mood wasn't as bad as I'd expected.
PPrune and this forum in particular was promoted to the majority of the attendees so hopefully we'll get more Aussie ag pilots using this great resource. If you're one of those who heard about Pprune at the convention, let us know what you think. Ask a question, tell a story. Take a shot if you've got some issue to shoot at. (In fact especially if you've got something to shoot at.)
Welcome aboard if you're new here and have fun.
Cheers,
DB

Paint The Sky Pink!
10th Jun 2005, 07:17
Congratulations lowlevldevl on becoming the new Pilot representative to the AAAA board!

Very glad to be home and away from that bloody bar!

Also big congrats to the winners of the awards which were presented on Wednesday night.

The entertainment by Murray Hartin was just so funny! He is the funniest person I know.

Had a fun week......... learn't a thing or two along the way!

Next conference looks like been in Perth, for those that weren't there.

Cheeers,

PTKP!

AT502
11th Jun 2005, 10:30
Congrats DB on becoming the new pilot director!:ok:

Very good conference. The wild boys were very quiet this year:(

Best part though was Murray Hartin.

AT502:ok: :D

AT502
12th Jun 2005, 01:17
Any great goss from the conference?

I don't know of anyone getting up to much that created any sort of a scandal.

Very quiet year. Maybe becuase some have 'found innerpeace' that no ironing boards where trashed:E

DB - happy your ma & pa were recognised this year, very long overdue.

What does everyone else think of going to Perth next year?

AT502:= :ok:

Paint The Sky Pink!
29th Jun 2005, 23:41
SO, No gossip I take it????:uhoh:

Oh well, I am sure things will get back to normal when we arrive in the Wild West next year!:} :E

Cheers,

Paint The Sky Pink!