PDA

View Full Version : 3rd man whats the point

Yeah Whatever
9th Jun 2005, 07:42
Can anyone pls explain what the point of having a third man is, apart from the obvious, as far as I can see it just provides an extra obsiticle for a driver to hit, after all if you can not see a big massive aircraft with anti collision lights on that is moving and emmiting a noise of about 80-90 decebels of noise, then you probably will not see a little fella with a yellow vest on I dont think?

03 headset man
9th Jun 2005, 09:50
yeh yeh whatever what about slow crews on the royal mail of a nite with atitude now thats a problem. I want to no what has happened to cheers buddy

scrubed
15th Jun 2005, 10:48
Are you guys pilots???

You sound like pilots only... dumber.

sicks munce ago i coodent evin spell heddsett, now i can opper8... opurate.... opper..... werk wun!

eggpops8
17th Jun 2005, 20:24
Typical question from someone in the dark ages.

Surley it is obvious why a 3rd man is required

Mind you it must be difficult working for the smallest handling agent at LJLA especially when you have had a taste of working for the largest one who obviously being bigger and better can afford to employ quality staff.

P.s. A third man is required to warn all airport users when cumberland is about to do a push or to grass him up to the marshaller when he is putting a belt on an aircraft without a banksman

UP THE REVOLUTION