View Full Version : 747 and 737 Conversions

High69
7th Jun 2005, 22:21
Can anybody advise me on relevant information with pertinence to obtaining a conversion on a 747 or a 737.
I have heard there are programs in the the US wherby one can pay a set amount and that includes the conversion and a couple of hundred hours.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Tx

Let410
7th Jun 2005, 23:12
Yeah High69

There are programs like the Betty Ford Clinic and so on. But would be best to contact them via the web.

Enjoy Dude

High69
8th Jun 2005, 00:07
Let 410

You seriously crack me up mate. Maybe you should contemplate checking yourself in first. While you are pining away in your padded room induring the occasional enema surreptitiously inserted up your backside, I will consider sending you an Ice cream to stick into your eyeball!

That should give you ample time to figure out how many Let410's I can stuff into a 747!???

"Enjoy Dude"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We have already managed to stray form the original question put forward. I would be grateful for an email address or information somebody may have on the applicable ratings.
Tx again.

Centaurus
12th Jun 2005, 08:26
What country are you talking about re 737/747 type ratings? USA, UK, India, South Africa, Sweden, Australia? You can pay for a type rating at a couple of providers in Australia but that is all simulator training - there is no flying after that.